19 I did It

He stares at me in shock, "Y-you want that~?". "Yes~ I want that big dick deep inside of me~". "Oh really~?" I can hear the excitement in his voice. "Yes~ I want to know how it feels deep in me~ I want you to cum in me~". "Wow~ you really want that~?". "Yes~ I want it so bad~". "Aren't you afraid to get pregnant~?". "Mh~ I don't want to, I'm still too young but, the pill exists?". "True, so you want me to do it~?". "Yes~ Please Michael~ I need you so bad~" I beg whilst brushing my pussy against his still erect dick. "Mh~ you sound so hot begging like that~".

He changes our positions, him on top of me. He kisses me deeply and teases me by brushing his tip against my hole. "Mhh~" I moan into the kiss. He stops and looks at me, grabbing my waist and presses his tip in me. "Oh yes~~". "Are you sure you want this~? I'd rather ask again~". "Yes please~ Oh god please~ I want to know how good you'll feel inside me~". His voice suddenly sounds deeper, therefore way hotter, "As you wish baby~ Do you think you can take it all~?". "I'll try~".

He moves in me slowly then stops, waiting for me to adjust to his length. "Ahh~~ yes~". I start to move on him desperately. "Oh~ so eager hm~? Want me to move already~?". "Mh~ yes please~". He moves in and out slowly, "Fuck you're tight~". "Mhh~ you're so big~~". He grips my waist slightly tight and thrusts a bit faster. "Oh- oh god Michael~ yes~~!". "Do you want me to go faster~?". "Mhh~ Yes please~~". "Here we go then~" he says and thrusts faster. "Ahh~! Yes~ You feel so good Michael~~". "Ngh~ fuck yes~" he groans. "Please Michael~ faster please~". "Beg, princess~". "Nghh~ Please~ please fuck me faster and deeper~ please~~! You feel so good~!". "Good girl~" he says, grips my waist tighter and thrusts faster and deeper.

"Ahhh~!! Fuck yes~! Mhh~ ahhh~!" I moan loudly and move my hips around on him desperately. "Aw~ My sweet baby wants more~?" he teases. "Yes~! Please baby~ please thrust all the way in me~~". "All the way hm~?". "Yes please~! I don't wanna be able to walk tomorrow please~". "Oh~ is that so~?". "Yes please~! Oh god please fuck me senseless~ ahh~". "As you wish my little slut~". He pushes it all the way in and stays there. "Ahh~! Oh god~". He starts thrusting and I can't stop moaning. "There~ Does it feel good baby~? Does my big cock feel good inside you~?". "Ahhh yess~! Yes oh god mhhh~!".

"Good girl~". "Ahh~". He slaps my ass and I gasp out loud, "Ah fuck yes daddy~". "Daddy~?". "O-oh Fuck- sorry I- I got a bit into it-". "That's alright baby~ call me whatever you want~" he says and thrusts deeper. "AH~! Y-yes~". "Any other questions~?". I nod and he slows down. "What do you prefer to be called~?". "Anything really~". "Okay~". He continues to fuck me hard and deep. "Aahhhh~ yessss~! M-Michael~ I'm close~! Please~ deeper~!". He pounds into me deeper and I grab the bedsheets tightly. "Ahhhh~!".

Suddenly he stops, I look at him dissatisfied, "W-What- why- why did you stop~?". He says nothing, pulls out completely then thrusts deep into me. "AHH~! F-FUCK~!" I yell and throw my head back. "Oh~ You like that~?" he says and keeps going like this. "Y-YeES~!". He thrusts faster and deeper. "Yes~! Oh god yes~ right there~~!". He repeatedly pounds that spot. "Yesssss~! Ahhh~! Ahh~! Mhh~! Michael~!".

"Cum for me when you're ready baby~" he tells me and thrusts deeper. "Oh god- oh~ mhh~ ahhh~! I- I'm gonna cum~!". "Good~ go ahead darling~". I cum on him and he keeps going, "You sure- mh~ you want me to cum inside you~?". I think for a bit. "(Y/n) please decide~ I can't hold it that long~ ngh~". "Yes. I want it~". He smirks, "Everything my baby wants~". He thrusts deeper and harder. As he does, I feel his dick twitch within my already tightened walls. He grabs my hips and pushes me down on him, making him reach deeper inside of me.

He holds me there and thrusts in me deeper as well. He holds my hips tightly and I feel him release his thick cum. "Aghhh~ yes baby~" he moans as he cums deep in me. "Ahhh~!!" my mouth wide open and roll my eyes back. I sigh loudly and look at him. He pulls out. "Agh~ I feel so full but so empty without your dick inside of me~". He chuckles, "Aw, poor baby". "Hey Mikey baby?". "Yes?". "Could you buy me Plan B please? So I don't get pregnant". "Sure honey" he says and he gets up and walks to the bathroom, cleaning himself off probably.

He walks back out and puts some clothes on. He walks over to me. He kisses my forehead, "I'll be right back okay, I love you baby" he says and leaves. I sigh. I really just had sex with him. And he was respectful too.. I was really scared. I hope he doesn't change. He's such a nice person, he always has been, since I met him until now. Having sex with him was a big step which I probably should have put more thought and time into.. Especially because I'm still quite traumatised about my ex. I was so caught up in the moment though that my feelings completely overwrote my common sense.

I sit up and fuck, he really did destroy my insides. I get up and stumble to the bathroom carefully. To clean myself and pee cause that's what you should do after sex. I walk back to the bed and shit I can't walk straight, not even if my life depended on it. I lay back on the bed and cuddle myself under the blankets. I hear the door open and see Mikey with the pills and a glass of water in his hands. He walks over to me and sits at the side of the bed.

"Hey baby, I got you everything". I sit up carefully and smile, "Thank you so much baby.. I love you so much". "I love you too baby, are you feeling alright?" he asks as I pop the pill in my mouth and chug it down with the water he brought me. "Yes, I'm alright, I do have a bit of trouble walking though". He chuckles softly, "Was that too much for your tight little pussy hm~?". I laugh slightly and hit his shoulder playfully, "Hey". "What?" he laughs.

"Maybe it was, okay?" I pout and look away, "But I still loved it". "What was that?". "I still loved the sex okay, it was amazing, I have to admit, I was scared but it felt so damn good you basically fucked those feelings out of me". "Good thing I went that hard then huh~?". "Oh Mikey, stop it" I giggle. I lay back down, "I'm gonna take a little nap I think, I'm really exhausted now". "That's alright baby, do you want me to stay with you or can I go do something else?". "hmmmm, I want to cuddle with you". "Okay baby" he smiles brightly.

He lays down next to me under the blanket and I hug him tightly. "I love you baby". "I love you too my sweet little angel" he tells me and gives me a kiss. I slowly fall asleep in his arms with a big smile on my face.