- ONE -

Y/N's POV:

A heavy slapped on my ass woke me up. Groaning in pain since my head hurts so badly every morning due to the lack of sleep. "Fuck off! Let me sleep for few more hours." I protest.

Even without looking who it is, I know who would smack me really hard every morning just to wake me up. "No way, you have an interview after lunch and a meeting with Bon Clay at dinner. That great photographer wants to meet you." My manager, Koala said and hit my ass once more to wake my senses up.

I wanna say all the curses I know, even though this happens almost everyday. "Bon Clay? That crazy photographer?" Asking in disbelief, I removed my sleeping mask.

"Yeah, don't call him rudely like that. He's known for making things impossible in this industry." She nagged as she began fixing my bed. "Now take a bath so we can prepare at your interview after lunch."

Having no choice, I got off from bed to take a shower. It's been decades since I had an eight hour sleep, well it's my head's choice anyway. Usually, I can't sleep no matter how much I want to. I always ended up going out in the middle of the night to either get some fresh air or drink at a club.

After taking a shower, I had a light breakfast of an apple and a banana. Maintaining this weight and body is what I am dedicated for. A model should look good in her photos, right? I don't know what others think but I wanna look good for myself.

•••

Tying my hair, I sat at the backseat of my van. Koala is already at the driver seat and glanced at me. "Ready to go?" She asked, with a nod from me we off to go.

"Can we stopped by a coffee shop for few minutes? Buy me some hot choco." I smiled at her, genuinely.

"Nope, you said it yourself. You don't wanna gain weight, right?" She glanced back at the road after glancing at me.

Rolling my eyes, I replied. "Don't worry, I am watching my weight better than my manager. It's gonna be fine if not often!" A sigh. "There, that shop must be good." I pointed at a shop while she's driving through the road.

She parked near the shop and paused. We both paused in a deafening silence. "Why aren't you getting off? You said you wanted some choco drink?" My manager asked.

"Buy it for me." I requested.

"Don't wanna, you will just scold me if you didn't like the type of choco I ordered." She gritted her teeth and smiled.

I smiled back with my eyes, insincerely. "I don't have make up on and I don't wanna get attention from people saying 'oh you're pretty even without make up on' of course I am! so get anything choco related." I sighed like a damsel in distress. "I am tired of compliments."

Koala looks at me in a disgusted way. "Using my own money?" She teasingly asked.

"Use the company card or this." I gave my card. "Get yourself if you want to. So petty." Looking at her with a gross expression back.

After bickering, she bought us drinks. Since I don't have any make up on yet we went to the salon where I usually go to have things done on my face and hair. I also get change here after because for now, I am just wearing a baggy pants and a simple top.

"Is it TV interview?" The make up artist asked as she spread some primer on my face.

"No, it's a paper magazine who covers celebrity lives." I noted the word celebrity and let out a short laughed.

She grinned playfully. "Yeah you are one of them now and can get any man you want with that look and fame. Have anyone in mind?"

I almost burst out laughing but remembered that I must not move so much since my make up might get ruined. "You also wanna publish my answer publicly?" I asked in a kidding tone.