- FIVE -

Y/N

Zoro's arm was wrapped around my shoulders, while I am resting my head on his chest. Drinking wine as we watch the city lights of Tokyo from this high place.

I must be dreaming, this is too good to be true. I can hear his heartbeat, it is calm and it goes faster everytime I trace the lines on his abs.

After sipping on my wine, I gazed up at him. "Don't you know? One of my few female fans is also a fan of yours." I began telling a story to piqued his interest and broke the silence. "She bake me cookies everytime I have new released magazines or photobooks and put some sweet notes along with it. However, when ours was published, she wrote a note asking me to not meet you again. Isn't that funny?" I laughed a little.

"Eh? Then she must be not your fan all this time." Zoro commented. "I can't say that she likes you more than me but I never received cookies consistently from same person."

"Really?" I began to think. "How come? Try to remember, she use a pink heart box with stripes in it... or maybe she use other kind of box?" I asked and pouted. "I badly wanna thank her."

He poured wine on our glasses. "No, I clearly remember that I don't receive such gift consecutively. You haven't met her?"

"Not even once, she usually left the cookies on my agency. No one saw her all this time, so I have no idea how to meet and thank her." I hugged him tightly which he don't mind, luckily. Gotta shoot my chances while he's around.

Zoro let out a long hmm as he thinks. "If you never saw her, how can you be so sure that it's a female fan?"

"Hmm? I just assumed she is by reading her messages..." I got surprised due to realization that it could be a man. "Hope it's not a man..." I whispered to myself, it suddenly creeps me out.

Zoro was about to say something but I cutted him by touching his bare chest in a slow and seductive manner. I wanna ease the nervousness with that cookie fan, it creeps me out. Whoever they, they don't have the right to tell me what to do.

I went over him and his hands went to my waist. "Are you done getting into the mood?" I asked and rub myself on his thighs upward to his length.

From my waist, his palm landed on my ass to grope it and he get closer. "I wasn't a moment ago..." Zoro told.

I giggled softly and let his lips touched mine. We suck each other as he unbuttoned my bra and grab my tits like he did in the photoshoot.

Letting his lips roam around my neckline, he sometimes give it a sip, leaving marks on my skin. Zoro took his time and went down to play with my breast.

A moan left my mouth opened. I couldn't help to hold onto his hair and push myself more on him. Slowly, his length is getting hard between my legs. "Zoro..." I gasped.

His mouth feels so good everytime it touch my body. The hot tub can't compare how hot I felt when Zoro pushed me on all fours at the edge of it.

Like how I wanted, he wripped my undies and smoothly palming my ass here and there. I couldn't helped but to act up. "Ah-" He gave it a smack.

"You still have a chance to leave, are you sure you won't regret it?" He asked the obvious as he tease me by sliding a finger on my clit few times. I nodded as a response, it made him smirk wickedly. "Stay still." Zoro commanded.

As someone who wants him so bad, of course I did. Firmly leaning on all fours as he play with my clitoris. Letting a finger or two poke my holes and back to rubbing circles.