- SIX -

Y/N

Caging me in his arms, he said. "The pain between your legs must be not enough..."

I turned red and even if I look away, his eyes follows mine. "Let's just take a shower, normally." I tried to not sound nervous, but obviously, I am.

Zoro help me wash myself, it's difficult to walk around because of him and I wished for this so... serves me right.

"Am I doing this right?" He asked while massaging my scalp and hair with the bubbles of the shampoo.

I replied a short hum and nodded. "I never knew you have such a caring side like this, Zoro." I teased which made him blushed and shy, yet still continues to wash my hair.

After we bath together, Zoro brought be to the bedroom by lifting me in a bridal style and sat me in front of the vanity table. "Let me blower your hair..." he told.

I couldn't hold my smile anymore by how caring this side of him. He was so cocky earlier when fucking the shit out of me.

The sound of the blower roars through the silent room. I looked at Zoro through the reflection of the mirror as he dry my hair. "You must be like this to the geishas too after doing it..." I sighed. "I kinda feel jealous now." Still teasing his tsundere side.

Roronoa turned off the blower, he must've had enough of the teasing. "You do it."

This time, I looked back to him as he walk to the bed. "Hey, are you sulking?"

He didn't reply and lied down on the bed, even closed his eyes after. Is he for real gonna sleep now?

Sighing, I continued drying my hair. I apply some night cream and glanced back to the snoring Zoro. He's really asleep? Why do I feel like he's faking it?

I faked a groan in pain. "Should I just sleep here? I can't walk to the bed..." I pouted and groan a little more. "I didn't know that he's like this, sleeping when a woman he drilled can't walk..." I sighed loudly.

I could see his eyebrows meeting each other, he must be really awake and pretending to sleep.

Leaning my head on the vanity table, I sighed even louder. "I guessed it can't be helped, I'll just sleep here and have stiff neck tom-" I got cutted because Zoro was already behind me before I knew it and he suddenly lift me up.

"What a pain in the ass..." he complained and put me on the bed. "Sleep now, quietly." He demanded.

I replied a cute, "Okay." And crawled to him when he lied down next to me.

"If you touch me you'll be modeling in a wheelchair." He warned when I was about to hug him.

"You think that will scare me?" I proceed to hug him anyways. "Prepare a better threat next time."

•••

It's my first time... first time I didn't left the man I had fun with the next morning. Instead, I am cooking breakfast for him.

The sore between my legs is still there but glad it is getting less. Zoro can fuck me again sooner or later.

"Oh, good morning, Roronoa." I greeted when he came out of the room wiping his eyes.