- TWO -

Y/N's POV:

Few days later after meeting Bon Clay, I hang out with my friends, Vivi, Rebecca and Shirahoshi. I met them in a runway years ago and we all became friends. So, I told them about Bon Clay's offer.

"What do you think?" I asked and sipped at my coconut drink. We're in a beach owned by Shirahoshi's parents and chilling under the coconut trees lying in a sunlounger in a row.

[ order: shirahoshi, y/n, rebecca and vivi ]

Vivi removes her sunglasses to look at me seriously using her naked eye. "You like Roronoa Zoro?" Is what surprised her more than the half-naked offer.

"I don't know, but let's say his my type?" I unsurely answered. "Should I accept it or not?"

Vivi put her sunglasses on and lay back. "Why are you asking us?"

"Yeah, your body your rules." Rebecca added without glancing at me.

I turned to Shirahoshi who's next to me. "What do you think?"

"I also think that it's up to you." She answered in a soft tone with a hint of being afraid.

My mouth gap on how she acts. "Am I bullying you? Why do you sound so scared?"

"That's how she is, no need to raise your voice." Rebecca sips at her coconut drink.

"I didn't raise my voice, that's how I normally talk!" I fixed my self and lie down back to enjoy the beach view with a loud sigh.

"Heard that? She's sulking again." Rebecca told Vivi and laughed.

Vivi nodded and laughed too. "Let her be and let's just enjoy being here."

•••

At night, a party was being held in the beach so the four of us dance and drink with a lot of people we aren't really familiar with. Some of them are known celebrities and businessmen but we only know them by their names.

Blasting musics we rocked the whole night and I managed to get a fine man to spend my night with.

His name is Sabo, a son of a businessman. Looks good and hot as fuck, I couldn't resist it anymore as we danced together at the party. So now, he's fucking me at his room rapidly as we are both in heat. His touch, his moans, his grunt, his dick. I truly hoped it's all from Zoro. When I reached my climax, I almost moan that green-haired man's name which fortunately, I didn't. Don't wanna be rude to the man who made me feel this good in a long while.

Don't get me wrong, I find Zoro attractive but not really devoted to him. I am not even sure if he knows my existence so nothings wrong with having fun with different men from time to time whenever I needed to release something.

After tiring ourselves from fucking each other in any position possible, we fell asleep.

I woke up at the break of dawn, head hurts due to alcohol and Sabo is hugging my naked perfect body as I did the same on his. I took his hands off of me and went to the shower to wash myself.

After I cleaned myself, I took all my stuff and left a "thank you" note beside his bed. Carefully, I went out of his room tiptoeing trying not to make any noise.

A one night stand is quite normal in the industry I am in, since dating issues sometimes ruin someone's career. We don't have a choice but to either date secretly or just flirting at each other in some ways privately.