- FOUR -

Y/N

"I'll give you what you want." Zoro said that made me almost question reality. Maybe it's his way of trying to cheer me up.

At a loss of words, I replied. "Are you serious? There's no way..."

Zoro start the engene. "Yes, I also don't know how I came up with that idea but why must I deal with your whines and tantrums just because your car was taken by the police?" He began to scold like a daddy he is. "It's your fault anyways."

I raised an eyebrow. "Jonathan has been there for me since I was unknown, so it's only natural for me to get worried." I argued back.

Looking at the road, he deeply sighed from the annoyance. "Now, who's Jonathan? You have too many problems." He complained.

"My car." I sat properly and look at the road, who knows where this guy will take me if I don't take the lead.

We both became quiet for a few minutes until... "What kind of idiot would name her car?" He must've said his thoughts too loud.

It made me glare at him. "What kind of idiot doesn't know left and right?"

"What? Can't you just let a moment passed without talking back?" Zoro begged, don't know if it's sarcasm or not. "I am tired."

"Same, I'll age faster if I stress myself out." I massaged my cheeks.

A loud sigh escape his huge chest. "Do you even know the publish date of the photobook?"

"This week?" I guessed and luckily he nods so I am correct. "If it's sold out..." I playfully gazed at him with a naughty smile. "You know what I want, right?"

"Yeah, I'll make you regret wanting it to happen." Zoro warned. "And if it's not sold out, you can bid goodbye to your wish."

I shaked my head in disagreement. "You never know, I'll spend my nights thinking of plan A, B to Z. If it all didn't worked, another batch of alphabets." I teased and lightly brought my tongue out.

Luckily, after all arguments and nags. I got home before the sun sets, we even ate at a restaurant since we got lost most of the time and got hungry.

"Thanks, after going through hoops, you still managed to take me home." I lightly bowed. "Congrats."

"Shut up woman! Be grateful you cane home alive." Zoro took my bag and paper bags with my gym clothes then gave it to me. "Then..." he lightly waved goodbye against his will.

"Wait." I called and he paused. I pulled his arm to write my number on it. After giving him a smile, I motioned a call me gesture.

He didn't gave an answer, just went back to his car and left. I just hope he can go home by himself, well not my problem at all, he insisted to drive me home.

•••

"Koala, how much is the probability of the photobook being sold out?" I asked my manager as she fix my clothes on a bag.

She thinks. "Not sure... it might sell out well since men would love to see your body and so women with Zoro's body."

"Yeah, I would also buy it to see Zoro's body." I nod my head slowly.