- THREE -

Y/N

Wearing just an underwear hugging my knees, nakedly facing back the camera. I did all what Bon Clay instructed, he keeps on complimenting me as he take shots. That helps a lot to make me do better with my poses.

Zoro watch me as I do my solo shots. Turning red in embarrassment everytime I checked that his eyes are glued on where I am. Hoping that he's having his dirtiest thoughts as he gazed at me.

"Good job, Y/N." Bon Clay said. "Let's move on for the man's solo shots." He told the staff.

Koala hurriedly went to me and covered my body with a robe. "Are you okay? Why are you so red?" She asked while tying the robe.

"I am beyond fine." Holding my cheeks, I went ahead to my waiting room.

Later on, Zoro's solo shot begins. He is topless and wearing a cargo pants. Flashing his muscles and biceps with his manly gaze, he's doing it like a pro he is.

All I did is drool at him during the shoot, Koala keeps stopping me because I am such an embarrassment for her. Who wouldn't drool with that physique? Of course no one- no, it should be only me.

With a lot of thoughts on how Roronoa would fuck my senses out of me, his shoot ended. "20 minutes break." Bon Clay announced.

I sighed disappointedly and saw a staff carrying a tray with a cup of coffee with Zoro's name written on it. Since Koala was discussing with another staff, I took the tray and told the girl who's supposed to bring it to Zoro. "I'll bring it to him, I also need to tell him something. You can do other things." I flashed a genuine smile.

After knocking few times, I heard Zoro said. "Come in." So I did, he was surprised for a few seconds but turned his expression to uninterested. "The class is over, you did great."

"Don't say that." I put the drink on his vanity desk and sat beside him, palm under my chin. "I can do greater than that, who knows."

"I remember, you said that it will all naturally come out when I touch you." He stated as he drink his iced coffee.

I began to regret why I said those. "Did I told you that? I can't remember..." awkward smile.

Roronoa sighed. "Get out for now, I need to gather all the courage of touching a woman like you."

"Pft-" I thought I could hold it in but couldn't helped it. Bursting out in laughter I asked. "Why do you need it? I am basically letting you do it even if there's no photoshoot."

"Yeah, that's my problem." He plainly replied. "I know you're not doing this just for work and you keep doing obvious things trying to seduce me."

A smirk formed on my lips, now I know he's affected by my very presence. "I never seduce you in anyway, maybe just teasing while we're hear earlier." I told him as I feigned ignorance.

He laid back at his seat. "You did when you're having your solo shoots."

"Eh?" Grinning, I naughtily gazed at him. "I was only doing my job, perhaps you are the one having different thoughts?" I teasingly asked.

His eyes widened due to realization, I was about to tease him more when Koala knocked and said. "Bon Clay is calling for you, [name]!"

What a mood ruiner...

I went out and my manager hit my ass. "What are you doing? Do you want to be in headlines again?" Koala tricked me using Bon Clay's name. Therefore, I was forced to stay on my meeting room.

•••

"THAT'S IT! GOOD! NICE!" Bon Clay's mouth can't stop complimenting us. Of course, Zoro is too perfect for this concept and so am I.