Chapter 29: bloody clothes

⚠️ $h ⚠️

It was Draco. "WHAT HAPPEND Y/N!" He yelled looking at my body. "Get out Draco!" I yelled trying to cover myself with a blanket. "Y/n why are you bleeding!?" He tried walking closer.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled as I pushed him out. I slammed the door shut. I sat crying on the floor trying to make my body stop bleeding. When I put my clothes back on I walked outside not expecting Draco in the common room. "Y/n what happened?" He asked concerned.

"It's none of your damn business Malfoy." I said trying to walk out. He tried stopping me by grabbing me hand but he caught my wrist and pulled me closer." STOP DRACO YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I yelled out in pain.

"I'm so sorry y/n!" He said while letting go of me. He tried giving me a hug but I pushed him away quickly saying: "please stop Draco it hurts! Let go of me!" As he let go he looked terrified. "Y/n.... There is blood coming thru your clothes." He said.

We heard someone walk in. It was Cedric. He smiled when he saw me at first but his expression turned into anger when he saw me covered in blood and Draco standing near me. "What did you do to her!" He yelled as he pinned Draco against a wall.

"Cedric stop it!" I yelled as I pulled him off of Draco. "He didn't do anything I just....  It doesn't matter just get off of him!" I said. "Y/n what has happened to you?" He asked concerned. "Nothing I'm fine I just have to take a shower." I said as I walked back to my dorm.

As I stepped into the shower I heard the door to my dorm open. "I swear to god Draco if you are in there I'm going to kill you." I said. "It's me, Hermione. Are you alright? I saw Draco and Cedric in the common room."she said a little worried. "Yes I am fine Hermione don't worry. I'm just taking a shower." I said trying to hide my trembling voice.

"Alright. Do you want me to wait for you or will I see you in potions?" She asked. "I'll come to potions. See you there." I said. I heard the door close. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I stopped bleeding, that was something good I guess.

I dried my hair and put on my robes. When I walked out I saw that Cedric and Draco were still there, staring at each other. When they saw me they both stood up trying to talk to me but I just ran out to my class.

When I got there I sat in my seat and just waited for the class to start. I saw Cedric walk in but I didn't see Draco. That was weird. Cedric sat beside me and I whispered : "Where did Draco go?" "I don't know, he disappeared when i walked down the stairs." He said shrugging his shoulders.

Why did I care? He was still a jerk. He just walked in without knocking! But he looked so concerned.....

"What happened with you and Draco? Did he hurt you?" Cedric whispered. "No he didn't hurt me Cedric, don't worry about it I'm fine." I said. "If you want someone to talk to im here." He said looking at the professor again.

He was so sweet. Why did I get butterflies In my stomach? He looked so handsome. I tugged on his shirt. He looked at me. "Wanna go study in the library later?"i asked. "Of course." He said with a smile.

When the lessons were over we went and sat down in the library. He made me feel happy.