Chapter 39: jealous?

We arrived at Hogwarts and walked back to our dorms. I put my stuff down and sat down on my bed. Hermione sat next to me and we just talked about school.

It was late so we went to bed. It felt weird but I didn't know why. I felt like something in my room was bugging me. I started to look around but then I knew it. The letters I had gotten from Draco, and his ring.

Why did I still have his ring? Didn't I give it back? I don't know it anymore. But I still had the letters.

I picked them up and walked into the common room. There was still fire in the fire place. I walked over to it. I threw the letters in the fire and just watched them burn.

After that I walked back to my bed and fell asleep. I slept until the sun came up. I couldn't sleep anymore. I looked at the time and it was 5:37. Weird.

I just put on a oversized sweater and shorts. I found some shoes and put those one too. I walked into the hallways, not really knowing where to go. But I bumped into someone. It was Cedric.

"Sorry I didn't see you, but how are you?" I asked. "I'm fine, what are you doing in the corridor?" He asked confused. "I couldn't sleep anymore so I just went for a walk, what about you?" I said.

"Same thing." He said. I just smiled at him. "Uhm y/n.."he said. "Yea?" I asked. "Why don't you have any pants on?" He asked a bit ashamed. I looked down and saw that my sweater covered it.

I pulled my sweater a bit up to show him I was wearing shorts. He didn't know what I was doing at first so he was surprised but then calmed down. "Oh haha sorry I didn't know." He said.

"Don't worry it's fine." I said with a soft smile. "Wanna go to the library?" I said sticking my hand out for him to grab it. He took my hand and he nodded. I thought I would let go of his hand when he walked beside me but he didn't.

He was still holding my hand, not looking at me. I saw him blush a little. I just held his and and walked with him. When we got there we looked for a place in a corner but as we walked to it I saw someone sit in a different spot.

We walked past, still holding hands. I looked over my shoulder to see who it was. It was Draco. He looked furious. What is his problems? He can kiss everyone but I can't even hold someone's hand?

We sat down and picked a book. We chose the same book and fought over who would get it. "Come on y/n you can pick a different one I got it first." Cedric said. "No! I had it first." I said.

"Alright, what about... I ready it to you. Then we both get the story." He said. "Sounds good to me." I said.

"But can we please sit on a couch then?" I asked. "Sure why not." He said as he stood up. We walked over to a couch. He sat down. I sat next to him but put my legs over his and laid down. "This is more comfortable." I said.

I saw him follow my legs from my feet up to my waist. "My eyes are up here." I said with a grin on my face. "Yea , sorry." He said blushing. I was laughing.

He started reading and I was listening to his voice and looking at his lips as they moved with the words. All of the sudden he stopped and looked at me too. He fought he staring at his lips.

I sat back up and put my feet on the ground and looked at him. He looked at my eyes and then at my lips...