FIND THE TRUTH

A/N - She went to her office and opened the door with a loud thud!

Jimin POV

i was looking into some files while thinking about yn. Aishh!! i tried to remove the dirty thoughts in my mind while seeing her but i don't know why 

i can't , her eyes , her nose, her plumpy lips... she is so cute, i don't know but maybe i have a little crush on her,.

. NO WAY!!!! i just have a big crush on her but i fear of telling her because she is my best friend from many years and i think that maybe this wil ruin our friendship?? 

we have a very good bond , she also trust me and tell me about all her problems so i decided t-

Thud!! the door opened with a loud sound and it revealed a angry yn...

Y/N POV

as soon as i entered i saw jiminie standing there with some files in is hand.. i quickly ran to him and hugged him and started crying, first he was very shocked and could not process anything for a moment but then he hugged me back , after few minutes i felt calm and i broked the intense hug...

jimin- What happened yn dont cry tell me ( he asked politely and he was worried too)

yn- you k-now that i told y-ou a-bout my fa-ther that he d-ied when i was only 9 y-ears old and he d-ied i-n an a-ccident! (i said while crying)

Jimin - Yes you told me but why are you crying??

yn - b-beacause h-he was murdered!! he did'nt h-had any accident( i said while sobing and again hugged him)

* - jimin was shocked ad did'nt knew what to say he just wiped her tears and tried to comfort her...

jimin- Dont worry we will tell police to investigate who killed him, you dont cry ok?(she became calm by now)

yn- what are you saying jimin is it getting back to your head ? (now she again became angry... i mean how it can be? till now she was sobing in my embrace and now she is shouting at me.. but i know she will do like this only because she have anger issues ... )

jimin- what do you mean yn? first tell me who said this to you?(he said calmly)

yn- my mom split it by mistakenly but when i asked her further about it she denied that she did'nt mean to say that.. i know she will never tell me and what do you think ? the police didn't investigated about the death of a big business tycoon of south korea?

jimin - So there must be a case filed in court or something we can find it from there right?

yn - yes !! we have to as fast as we can .... will you help me to find the truth of my fathers death? (she said with puppy teary eyes)

jimin- yes! of course!! is this something to ask?

(she smiled a bit and he was just observing her smiling face)

....XXX

hey guys!! as you know its my first ff so please vote and let me know how it was and tell if you want the next part... there will be a big mystery in this story...

thanku for reading :)