A Secret?

Jimin - Don't worry we will get to know about that soon ( he rubbed her back gently)

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV 

yn drove the car as fast as she can and drove to her home , she then got out of the car leaving a worried jimin in the car and then he got out of the car and went inside , as soon as he got inside he got shocked , he saw that every wase and everything was fallen on the ground shattered in pieces 

--end of pov--

Jimin - she is this fast?? (He mumbled to himself)

(then he heard some noises from her room, he went there and stood out of the room as the room was locked from inside .. he listened to the noises standing outside of her room .... arghhhh!! same shattering sounds ... he thought not to disturb her otherwise he himself don't know what will happen to him.. hehe he is scared of the wild cat ;)

YN POV 

I myself don't know what i am doing but this is the only thing i often do when i am angry ohhh gawwdd!! my anger issues.. i was trying hard not to cry while breaking things but when i remember the moments whuch i spent with my dad my heart shatteres into millions of pieces , the way he loved me ... i can't stand this .. till now i thought that it was in my destiny that he got accident but when i got to know that he got murdered.... Leave it.. i have to seek revenge..

------------------

AN POV 

While thinking this a devil idea popped in her mind , from the information she got from her resources, she smiled devishly at her own idea , idk what she is upto but i think i should run from here , if she got me that i am stalking her for my so-called story she will burn me alive .. hehe 

Dashi run run run... oki sry :)

----------------------

OTP 

YN - i am telling you if anyone got to know that i am going there , i am gonna kill you( she said coldly)

??- ok mam ! don't worry no one will get to know , and no one even knows you your identity right? ( he laughed a bit )

YN - yes you are right (she smiled but not normally.. devishly )

(by this she cut the call)

Jimin POV 

i am still standing outside her room but i didn't know what she is speaking , but i am sure she is talking to someone , the author also came out because he/she was scared hehe... (AN - Hey i was not scared just i wanted to give her space and i am not your slave that i would gather information for you.. i am just doing it for my fuckin' story)  ok ok but now what?? how will we get to know what she is upto? ----- As we were talking her voice stopped , maybe she cut the call.. i was standing still to observe when the knob of the door moved.. i ran from there as fast as I can and sat on the couch in living room.

YN POV 

i just finished talking and then when i was coming out of the room i felt strange , maybe someone was here.. i shrugged it off and then went down.. i saw jimin sitting and using his phone .. i didn't say anything as i don't want to talk rn , but what if he asked me ?/ i didn't thought of a answer.

AN POV 

she was standing there thinking of something when jimin asked her.

------------

Jimin - YN how are you feeling now?

YN - better.. ( she said with a calm face )

Jimin - so now what will we do? you thought something (he asked with a poker face)