Who's She?

Jimin : I will go japan with you...

_______________

Yn : Jiminnnn (pissed off) you know ... I don't want you to leave your work and come with me *pout*

Jimin : I know but my father will handle ... Don't worry... (He said looking at her cutely)

Yn : You want uncle to handle your business ?? Are you mad.. (wanting him not to come with her)

Jimin (mind) : yess!! I am mad for you pabo

----------

Jimin : yes I am mad .. now tell me fast.. and btw I don't want to talk with you (again cold yet angry expressions)

Yn : Ok!! You can come.. but-

Jimin : But what??? (Curious)

Yn : if my work didn't complete in 3 months.. then you will come back to Seoul !! Ok???

(She knows that her work will just start in 3 months *internal smirk* )

Jimin : okey dokey!!! *Pout* Ynahh !! I wanna say something..

Yn : Yes!! My cuteuee.. *pinching his cheeks*

(A/n : aww he is soo cutee!!! Yn will be the most luckiest girl in this whole damn world!!😭)

Jimin : I am still angry !! Why didn't you tell me?? (Again started the same topic)

Yn : What?? Ohhh... That? Jimin you know , I didn't wanted you to worry about it that's why I didn't tell you!! And I know that you will come with me everywhere ... If I don't want you to come then too... (She said frustrated... Sry trusfrated :))

Jimin : so you... Umm you..---

Yn : Me what?? (Observing him)

Jimin : You kill people?? (Curious)

Yn : No!! I kill monsters who by mistake became humans (recalling what happened 2 year ago)

---FLASHBACK--- (before 2 year)

Yn : Leave me pleaseeee!!!! You bastard... (Crying)

?: And why do you think that I will leave you??

I was just waiting for this day *laughing*

Yn : You will face the consequences mr. Leave me I said.. (wiped her tears and stood up)

?: Ohh!! So you got toungue??? I didn't knew it.. Girls like you are always fragile miss... Oh sry Mrs -

*Hard Slap*

Yn : And man like you are always dogs mr. ...

What you did with her was soo bad for her and her family.. but that was soo bad for you too.. and now you will get to know what is real pain *smirk*

?: HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME BITCH... (Tried to come close to her)

*Thud!!*

(She holds his hand.. turns him and throws him on the ground in one go)

Yn : *laughing maniacally* YOU-ARE-A-FUCKIN'-BASTARD !!

I WILL GIVE YOU MORE PAIN THAN HER !! SHE WAS MY---

_________________

Jimin : YN !! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???? (Little bit loud voice)

Yn : Uhh!! Nothing just about what happened in our office... Ok!! Now you go and pack your bags cause we will leave tomorrow!! Ok? (She said to bury the topic)

Jimin : Okey!! (He stood up and went out of the office after waving a smile at her)

Yn pov

I just remembered that fuckin' psycho again..

----

BUT WHO IS SHE??

Hey guys!!

Vote if you like!! Pleaseee

And thankuu for reading

Bye!!! Take care :)