investigation

YN got up in the morning , actually she was not able to sleep all night thinking about her father but she turned side to side again and again rolling on the bed, she got up to get freshened up and went downstairs to make breakfast , while she was making breakfast jimin came and sat on the dining table. 

Jimin : so what you have thought for today?? ( he asked her)

Yn : actually I- ...( she was hesitating to speak what she thought off last night)

jimin : you...??? 

yn : I will not go to the office for 2 months and I thought of giving all my responsibilities to taehyung till then..

( Kim Taehyung is personal assistant , moreover very good friend of yn)

Jimin : Are you mad or what?? why you will not go to the office ??? you should continue your work plus we will find the murderes too... ( he said being shocked with what yn said)

yn : I decided this and I will not go to the office and that's my decision (she said strictly)

Jimin : ok then!! where we will go today??( he said with sad expressions)

yn : this case is of many years back ... its been 11 years, and I feel that the murderers are roaming freely... I tried to take out the number of the commissioner 5 years ago so that we can ask him about this... we will meet him today at 11am , you should get ready..(she ordered)

Jimin: ok! but- (he got cut by her)

yn : No buts ! its already 9:30 and I have to go office before that so I can tell tae to handle everything... ( jimin never liked this side of yn, she sometimes behave like a very mean girl)

Jimin : huff! ok then ( he sighed and went to his room after breakfast)

-TIME SKIPS-

jimin : where did you call him to meet ? ( he asked looking at the roads outside the window as she was driving)

yn : At XXX.. restaurant ( she said with no expressions)

Jimin : I was go- ( he again cut off by her phone ring.. she picked up the phone)

YN : WHATTT???? cant you just even check on him.. I gave a simple work to you and you cannot even do that.. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! ( she shouted on the other person like  a wild cat , and she was soo angry too)

Jimin : what happened?? ( he asked curiously)

Yn : he had an accident.. or in other words he got killed(she said with a sad yet angry face)

Jimin : what?? how?? why would he be killed? and how do you know he got killed?

yn : when yesterday I talked to him and suddenly asked him about my father , first he got scared , he said that the case got closed that time only because it was so risky for police officers to handle it, then I asked him to meet me and then we will talk..... I understood that its something serious that's why I have send by men to look at him but they were got puzzeled, I don't know... its just my fault ( I palmed my forehead in tension )

Jimin : Don't worry , we will get to know soon ( he comforted her by rubbing her back gently)

XXX....

hey guys !! sorry for short part... next part will come soon.