leaving?

Jimin POV 

--------- then i heard another gun shot , i flinched a bit , i got very worried but she locked me inside , Oh god damnn!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS  , but i have never seen this much bold yn, i mean she always behave proper she comes formal dressed in office in full black, i know she is so pure from inside , she loves her family very much ( her father, mother and jimin is her only family) but but but , right now she was behaving like a mafia....... Wait Whatt?? , ........ FUCK!!!!! SHE IS A MAFIAAAA????  , Damn it she made a fool of me these years.... but she is just 20 right now.. how come she can doo all these , firstly she took her fathers business in her own hands , secondly she made it more successful , and thirdly she is a MAFIA.... i hope i am wrong , otherwise i have to take more care of her, now i can relate why she never takes me to her home... only one or two times she takes me to her house.. maybe there is something but i don't care i want her to be safe.. BTW she would look very sexy in mafia clothes....

A/N POV 

Jimin started day dreaming about YN , aishhh !! this boy 

-----------

YN POV 

as i came outside my office i locked jimin inside cause i know if he come outside he will try to save me but he dont know that there is no need for it.... i went outside and saw my enemy's persons.. i wanted not to bring my mafia's work in my office but now i can't do anything, i don't want to harm my staff , as he saw me he pointed his gun on me.. haha how fool*laugh* , before he pointed his gun towards me i shoot him, i love it... after that more people came inside .. maybe they were 5-6 , what do he think?? that he will send 7 pigs to my office to do OINK OINK and he wants me to do sho sho to them *laughing* , but he did a mistake by sending them here at my office! now he will see the consequences *smirk*

END of POV 

YN : why are you here pigs? ( she said with cold loud voice , everyone there flinch and they stopped at there place, but her staff was reliefed now)

?1 : Don't you know why we are here?*smirk*

?2 : no no! cause she is a fool 

?6 : Can't she see that how her staff is scared 

YN : First look at them you shitty PIG!! *smirk*

( when they now looked around , they saw that all the staff was peacefully standing there seeing the whole drama and enjoying )

(they wispered something  and then one of them ran and catched a girl from the staff and pointed gun on her head)

?4 : So tell !! what you want?? her life? or your life?

YN : uhh! what do you pigs think?? *she started moving closer to him* YOU.THINK.THAT.YOU.WILL.COME.TO.MY.OFFICE.AND.DO.THIS.SHITTY.FUCKING.NONSENSE.AND.I.WILL.BE.SCARED?? *she said with her every step and now she was only 3-4 steps afar from him* 

(she loaded her gun and killed three *?2,?5,?7* of them in 2 seconds)

?4 : WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?? *angry*

YN : LEAVE HER!!! *she shouted*

?4 : Now if you show your stupidity .. i will surely kill her 

No one pov

now there were only 4 men , the one with the gun and ?1,?3,?6 ........ ?1 started to come near yn from her back with a knife... osumi (the girl in ?4 hands ) signalled yn and on the next second the man was on floor.. she shoot him too and again faced ?4 

------

Yn : so you are stubborn ... you will not leave her? 

(YN anger boiled when he put his gun inside her mouth and a tear escaped from osumi's eyes... now she cannot handle her anger ..)

YN : YOU BASTARD !!! HOW DARE YOU!!! (she ran towards him and punched him on his face agressively)

(Osumi coughed a bit and stood far from them, she didn't stop and punched him on his face continuously , his lips started bleeding and he was going to be unconcious soon)

Tae POV 

i heard 3 gunshots at a time and i closed all the doors as i know that she is a mafia!! in fact all the staff is her gang members, i closed all the doors from where they can go out..and then i went on the 1st floor and i saw she is mercilessly beating a man , two men's were standing there and the staff catched them. i told them to take them to the secret place and ran towards yn to stop her

-----------

Tae : Yniee!!! stop he is half dead (he said with shocked expressions)

YN : You know what he did???? i will kill him...

Tae : you dont want to ask him where he is ( he said seriously looking into her eyes and holding her arm)

(after listening to his words she calmed down and looked into his eyes, they broke their eye contact after they heard some whisperings....)

YN : here we go again... (she mummered) 

*tae laughed a bit and took the person to their secret place*

YN : Ohh shitt!!! i forgot him... NO NO NO now he will ask me many questions.. (she said while looking sadly towards the floor)

JIMIN POV 

after day dreaming for some time i came back to my senses after i heard 3 gun shots continuously.. i got very very scared and i just wanted to break the door and go but her office is very well built ..... Damnn!! she is giving me nightmare in the daytime .. why she had to lock me in this room? i am so curious about wht is happening there plus scared too... after some time of waiting my door opened...

-------

Yn POV 

i thought of telling him the truth now.. btw i wanted to tell him before only but his care for me was soo much that if i get a scratch he will be so worried... but i will tell him now. i went to my office and opened the door , i saw him in deep thought sitting, as soon as he saw me he ran towards me and hugged me tightly, i hugged him back, he backed off and started checking me.. he was so worried , i am so lucky to have a best friend like him... as soon as he checked me that i am alright he went towards the chair and sat on it without saying anything.. maybe he is angry? uhhh he looks so cute !! but if he is angry he will never forget it soon... 

---------

YN : Jiminiiee (she said to gain his attention but he didn't look at her) Jiminiee paboo are you mad at me?

Jimin : i am not a pabo (he said coldly)

YN : i am sorry jimin i didn't tell you about that.. (she said making a cute face)

Jimin : about what?? (again cold)

YN : That i am a m-mafia... ( she said while playing with her fingers)

jimin : Ok (cold)

YN : Jiminnnnnnn dont do like this pleaseeee , i love you my bestuu , i am sorry , i knew that you will be worried about me ( cute pout )

(jimin felt happy to hear a i love you from her mouth but the word bestuu...... he didn't want that.. but his hart melted after seeing her cute pout, a idea came in his mind)

Jimin : You want to talk with me? (cold)

YN : yesss!! please i am sorry don't be mad at me...(cute face)

Jimin : ok but i have a condition *she nodded* i will go with you to japan.........

XXX...... 

pheww!! what a long chapter...

bye! :)