What's now?

yn: will you help me to find the truth?

jimin : yes! of course!! is this something to ask? (she smiled a bit)

yn : then lets go to the police station to find some information that which kind of case is filed in the police and what had happened.. ( she said seriously)

jimin : you said that your father died when you were only 9 years old but do you remember something how he died or...

yn : NO! i got to know on the next day that when he was driving home at night he had accident, also i was not allowed to even see him last time and now i can relate why... i dont know how they killed him but i will make sure that they die with a pain that they will never forget , the day i will get to know that who killed my father i will kill his murderer. (she said with a very angry yet cute face)

jimin : Ok ok! for now you go home and take rest its already 11pm.. we will investigate tomorrow..

yn : hm ok

 ( she said with a smile but i can make out that after going home she will cry, that doesn't matter how she show herself in front of people but i know she is soo soft from  inside.)

jimin : ok i will drop you to home.. and plus no excuses, i will drop you it means that i will only drop you.

yn : ok come

(in car there was a awkward silence so jimin tried to break it)

jimin : so i am alone at home tonight if you wanna join me in something ( he said with a wide smirk)

yn : hehe, stop flirting (she said while moking)

jimin : Pleaseeeeeeee! ok i promise i will not flirt from now but you never come at my house( he said with cute puppy eyes with a wide smile which she never denies)

( she kept silence and he took it as a yes and droved to his house)

yn POV

i somehow know that maybe he have a crush on me because sometime he behaves like this but for me he is my best friend , i know he is cute, handsome, caring and all but i think right now i cant say anything about it..

( they reached at his house while she was deeply thinking about something that she didn't notice)

jimin pov

i stopped the car in front of my house and looked at her she was deeply thinking about something so i took my hand in front of her face and snapped she came back from her dreamland and i took her inside

jimin : you go and take a bath and i will make dinner

yn : no! you go , i will make dinner

( he said nothing and started coming closer to her , she was shocked and moved back , he came closer to her and she closed her eyes when she felt his ot breath on her ear, shivers were all through her body)

jimin : you want me to eat you as my dinner? ( he backed off and spoke further as if nothing happened) so go and take a bath. 

(he said and she ran like a child , she dont know where she is running but she ran upstairs , because she came first time to his home she didn't know where his room was so she shouted from upstairs)

yn : where is your room jimin( said while shouting )

Jimin : o-oh i forgot to tell , first go right then left to the last room.

( she followed his instructions but she suddenly stopped when she spotted something unusuall , she went towards the direction , there was a small coridoor leading to somewhere so she went there without any hesitation ,she saw a dark room which was locked , she wanted to know what is inside but she can't so she went to his room and took a bath, and then she realised that she dont have her clothes with her , she heard jimin voice so she thought of asking him to give her clothes)

yn : jimin i don't have my clothes , give me something to wear please.

jimin : dont worry , you can come out like this( he said while laughing)

Yn : shut up, give me something to wear

( jimin took out a hoodie and handed it to her)

( she took the hoodie and wore it , then she came outside and jimin was sitting on the corner of the bed , she didn't looked and him and walked towards the mirror with a towel in her hand and started drying her hair with the towel but she didn't k...

( she took the hoodie and wore it , then she came outside and jimin was sitting on the corner of the bed , she didn't looked and him and walked towards the mirror with a towel in her hand and started drying her hair with the towel but she didn't knew that someone was staring at her continuously with dirty thoughts and lusty eyes controlling himself.)

Jimin pov

i was waiting for her as i was finished making dinner , i was thinking to give her a black hoodie but i stoped because she always come office with a black suit and daily she look hella sexy , so i thought of giving her a peach hoodie , i dont know why i am thinking about her .. Oh god!! , dont know what is happening to me , i have to stop this she is just my best friend, i was thinking about her when the door opened ,i thought of not looking at her because if a look at her then i don't know what will happen, but i couldn't stop myself when my eyes captured her milky bare legs, i shifted my gaze to look at her and FUCK!!! she was looking soo sexy , Ohh god! how will i controll myself, then suddenly i felt hard, no no no no!! i cant be hard by only looking at her! i was just staring at her whole time , the hoodie was reaching till her inner thighs i was able to have a peasing view of them...)

yn pov

(i finished drying my hairs and i looked at him , he was already staring at me and he was sweating soo much so i asked him)

yn : what happened? ( i asked worriedly )

jimin : u-uh n-nothing i was here to call you for dinner ( he said when he came back to his senses)

yn : ok then lets go ( she said with her puppy eyes while smiling)

(the dinner went all silent , she just complimented him that the food is tasty, and he hummed because he was not in a state to look at her or speak anything , he was still hard , after finishing dinner he went to his dad room and told her to go to his room and sleep)

XXX....

hey guys!! hope you liked it, please vote and comment if you liked and tell me to post next part... i will try to post it soon:)