Episode 1: Starfish for Hire

In the small town of Bikini Bottom, was the finest eating establishment, the Krusty Krab, home of the Krabby Patty. In the Krusty Krab, the employees find themselves in a staff meeting. Mr. Krabs sat down at his desk, with SpongeBob and Squidward sitting sitting across from him in their chairs.

 Krabs sat down at his desk, with SpongeBob and Squidward sitting sitting across from him in their chairs

Mr. Krabs:
Alrighty then boys, I bet you're wondering why I called you here.

Saying that made SpongeBob excitedly jump up and down in his seat.

SpongeBob:
Ooh, I bet the new spatulas are here! Are the new spatulas here? I knew it, the new spatulas are here!

Mr. Krabs:
Sit down, boy! There's no new spatulas! No, I called you here, because we'll be hiring a new employee!

Once he said that, Squidward's jaw dropped to the floor. Squidward then pulled his jaw back up, and walked up to Mr. Krabs in outrage.

Squidward:
Now hold on their, Mr. Krabs, you expect another employee? Why do you even need another employee.

Mr. Krabs:
It's logic, Mr. Squidward. I recently got in trouble with fish recourses about the fact that I was overbooking me employees: SpongeBob has his hands full in the kitchen and with cleaning, and you've got to work the cash register, but you mostly sleep on the job.

Squidward:
How dare you? I do not sleep on the job!

At that, Mr. Krabs just gives Squidward a stern look. The two then remember the various times that Squidward has slept on the job.

Squidward:Okay, so maybe I do sleep on the job, but why does that mean we need another employee?

Squidward:
Okay, so maybe I do sleep on the job, but why does that mean we need another employee?

Mr. Krabs:
Squidward, I told you I got in trouble with fish resources, and I have to pay a lot of money unless I hire at least one more employee. So, we will hire one more employee to balance it out

Squidward:
Wait, but why just one more employee? Why don't we just hire an employee to do each job that has to get done around here?

Mr. Krabs:
Squidward, the more employees I hire, the more money I'll have to pay. So, after this I'm not hiring any more employees!