Episode 4: Krusty Krab.com

I'm the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward worked their shift. As they delivered on last Krabby Patty, Mr. Krabs came out from his office, impressed by the worked.

Mr. Krabs:
Boys, it's break time.

Squidward:
Finally.

SpongeBob then reached into his pocket, and pulled out his phone, which he began typing on. Patrick and Squidward also did the same with this. After seeing them do this, Mr. Krabs became infuriated.

Mr. Krabs:
I can't believe you three choose to spend your time on those....techno.......boxes!

Squidward:
Do you mean phones, Mr. Krabs?

Mr. Krabs:
Whatever they're called, I can't believe you three.

SpongeBob:
Oh, we're note wasting our time, Mr. Krabs, just look what you can do. They play music...

SpongeBob then presses a button, and a song begins to play.

SpongeBob:
....take pictures....

SpongeBob then holds up his phone, and takes a picture of Mr. Krabs, causing him to jump up and yelp.

SpongeBob:
....they even have games!

Mr. Krabs:
I'm not impressed. What else can they do?

SpongeBob:
Well, they do include online shopping! See, I just bought a new jellyfish net on Sea-Bay.

SpongeBob:Well, they do include online shopping! See, I just bought a new jellyfish net on Sea-Bay

Patrick:
Yeah, and I just bought a new case for my rock collection on Clamazom.

Patrick:Yeah, and I just bought a new case for my rock collection on Clamazom

Mr. Krabs:
Wait, you can buy thing on the internet? Why don't you just go to the store?

SpongeBob:
'Cause this is way easier, and faster.

Mr. Krabs then scratched his chin, getting an idea from online shopping. He then took off and ran into his office. Several hours later, the Krusty Krew was finishing their shift for the day. SpongeBob was mopping up the floors, Squidward was counting the money they earned, and Patrick scrapping gum off the bottom of the tables.