Episode 8: Jellyfish Games

In SpongeBob's house, SpongeBob slept as the sun begins to rise. As it's clock reaches the correct time, his alarm clock goes off, and blows into his face.

As the alarm clock blows into his face, SpongeBob wakes up, and Gary follows closely behind him

As the alarm clock blows into his face, SpongeBob wakes up, and Gary follows closely behind him. SpongeBob then leaps out of bed, and gently pats Gary on the top of his shell, causing the young snail to purr in contentment.

SpongeBob:
Good morning, Gary.

Gary:
(Meow)

SpongeBob then runs down into the bathroom, and took a quick shower. He then left the bathroom, and out his pants on. SpongeBob then slid down to the kitchen, and emptied a can of snail food into a bowl, which he set on the floor for Gary to eat. SpongeBob then poured himself a bowl of kelpo, and poured the milk in as he took a spoon, and began eating the bowl of cereal. As he finishes, SpongeBob hears a loud knocking on the door.

Patrick:
SpongeBob! SpongeBob!

SpongeBob then walks up from his seat, and turns the wheel of the door. Patrick was then standing in the door with his arms behind his back.

SpongeBob:
Oh, hi Patrick. What brings you down to casa SquarePants?

Patrick:
Well, you know how we both like jellyfishing and competing?

SpongeBob:
Yes.

Patrick:
Well......I signed us up for this!

Patrick then holds out his arms, revealing a poster in his hands.

SpongeBob:No way! A Jellyfishing competition!

SpongeBob:
No way! A Jellyfishing competition!

Patrick:
Yep! A noon today, we will compete against a whole more amateurs, and win these games.

SpongeBob:
Patrick, what madders is having fun. But what are we waiting for? I'll get the nets.

SpongeBob and Patrick then run to the back of SpongeBob's house, and jump down in the library. The two then grab their jellyfish nets from the closet, and hold them up. SpongeBob then puts on his glasses and they leave the house, to enter the jellyfishing competition. SpongeBob and Patrick then run to Jellyfish Fields, and find a stage set up, as well as many other jellyfishers around them. Next, a fish in a park ranger uniform stepped up, and began speaking into a microphone.