Episode 7: The Raisin

In the Chum Bucket, Plankton is building a machine that he intends on using to steal the formula. He carefully welds the last few plating into place, and sees that it is put together. He finally plugs it in, and lifts his welding mask as he finishes.

Plankton:
Yes, I've done it! Karen, come in here!

The doors then open and Karen rolls in, the small, adding machine-like walking close behind her.

Karen:
This better be important, Sheldon. I'm trying to keep Chip occupied at the moment.

(Author's note: In this story, Chip still lives with his parents, and also he's in the child stage, don't judge me)

Plankton:
It is, oh and you might wanna take chip into the other room for this.

Chip then did as his father said, and went back into the other room. Karen walked up to the machine that Plankton built, and bent down beside him.

Plankton:
I have built a machine that will help me get the formula. You see, all I have to do is put this raisin into the machine, along with some of my DNA, and in an instant, the raisin will be a clone of me. Krabs will be so distracted by the clone, he won't notice the real me stealing the formula.

Karen:
(Sarcastically) Gee, I can't wait to see how this blows up in your face. Also, why does it have to be a raisin?

Plankton:
No more questions, computer wife. Just get ready to witness greatness.

Plankton then put the small raisin into the machine, and closed the compartment. He then jumped up to a part that resembled a tube, and spit into the tube, closing it afterwards. He then pulled the lever, and the machine activated. Plankton had a goggle on, and watched the bar fill up with the percentages until completion. The board then starting flashing red, and had "error" written on in. Plankton rushed and started reloading the machine, which then completed the clone.

Plankton:
See Karen, nothing went wrong. Now to see the...

Plankton was cut off by the sounds of a baby crying, and heard that it was coming from the machine. He then opened the machine to find that the raisin has morphed into a tiny organism, with small limbs, antennas and a face.