Episode 3: Good Work

In the Krusty Krab during an early afternoon, there was a long line coming from the the front door. At the front in the register boat, Squidward slept, leaning back with his feet up on the register. As Squidward slept, the customers began to become angry with the wait.

Customer 1:
What's the hold up?

Customer 2:
I don't have all day!

In Mr. Krabs, office, Mr. Krabs began to count the money that he has earned. As the coins slowly hit his desk, he began hearing the commotion, coming from the dining room. Mr. Krabs then lifted himself from his seat, and slammed the door to his office open.

Mr. Krabs:
What's all this racked about? Oh, I should have known.

Mr. Krabs then walks back into his office, and grabs a megaphone from his drawer. Mr. Krabs then walks up to the side of the register boat, and points the megaphone towards Squidward.

Mr. Krabs:
MAKE UP MR. SQUIDWARD!!!!!

This action caused Squidward to awake from his slumber, and frantically look around.

Squidward:
Wa...what happened?

Mr. Krabs:
Squidward, this unacceptable! I need you to reach some higher standards.

Squidward:
And what do you mean by "standards"?

Mr. Krabs:
For example, last time, I went to a restaurant, and when I asked for a table, the waiter brought me to my table. He just picked me up and brought me, I need you to reach closer to the "that guy" standards, and if you do, I may consider giving you a seven percent raise on your paycheck.

Squidward:
But that's the percentage of my paycheck I use to pay taxes.

Mr. Krabs:
Than it will be like you don't have to pay taxes! Think about the offer, Mr. Squidward.

Mr. Krabs walked away, leaving Squidward frustrated, but took out a note pad to take orders.

Squidward:
I hate my job.

Just as he said those words, SpongeBob took that moment to come out from the window, laughing.

SpongeBob:
Hahaha, good one, Squidward.

Squidward:
Good what?

SpongeBob:
Like you don't know! Saying, "I hate my job.", who could not love working here, at the Krusty Krab?

Patrick then took that chance to appear in the window, beside SpongeBob.

Patrick:
Yeah, Squidward, who couldn't?

Squidward:
Hmm, let me think...oh yeah, me!

Patrick:
Well, how could you...

Patrick was cut off as they all heard the sound of a boat's horn honking. In the drive thru, was an angry fish, honking his horn.