Episode 9: Beach Day

At the Krusty Krab, Squidward looked outside desperately through the window. He was sad, and pressed his face to the door, but could not seem to become happier.

Squidward:Such a beautiful day to go to the beach, and I stuck here, in the Krusty Krab

Squidward:
Such a beautiful day to go to the beach, and I stuck here, in the Krusty Krab. This is a complete waste of time.

SpongeBob then shows up from behind him, and his jaw drops at the thought. Patrick then shows up, equally surprised as his friend.

SpongeBob:
(Gasp) Squidward, how could you say that? Every day is enjoyable at the Krusty Krab.

Patrick:
Yeah, what's not to like.

Squidward:
Oh I don't know...EVERYTHING!!!! Maybe you two enjoy working in this grease trap, but I'm not. Oh what I wouldn't give to go and get a tan.

Mr. Krabs then bursts through his office door, quickly as he could.

Mr. Krabs:
Boyos! In me office.

SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward then walk into the office, and sit down in their chairs. Mr. Krabs then sits in his own chair behind his desk, and prepares for an announcement.

Mr. Krabs:
Alright boys, pack yer bags, we're goin' to Goo Lagoon.

Squidward:
Finally! I'm getting a tan.

Mr. Krabs:
Calm down, Squidward, you won't be gettin' any tan.

Squidward:
What?

Mr. Krabs:
We're going to Goo Lagoon, for this.

Mr. Krabs then unrolls a piece of paper in his claw, revealing it to be a flyer.

Squidward:You're using us, so you can get money!?

Squidward:
You're using us, so you can get money!?

Mr. Krabs:
Pretty much, yeah.

Squidward:
Well I want absolutely no part in it.

Mr. Krabs:
Well tell you what, if we win this, we can have fun at the beach for the rest of the day.

Squidward:
On second thought, I'm all in.