°Heartless°

BLACK WIDOW - obviously many spoilers for the movie. All copyrights to the writers and owners of the Black Widow movie!!! I only have rights to my OC's and separate storyline.

The name Alya is Russian and stands for a heavenly body filled with divinity, who is sublime, great and beautiful in all aspects. 

After the events of civil war, the Avengers split up. Everything that they had built up, fell apart all at once. The trust they shared could never be earned again. 

Though they all felt like some still had secrets.

One of them Natasha Romanoff.

Part of becoming the Black Widow was being forcibly sterilized in the Red Room. A few people Natasha felt like she could trust with her life knew that.

But what if the Red Room had suspicions that the best Black Widow they had plans to run away and made sure to always have apart of her.

                                                                    >°<

Being put back into cryo, Bucky thought of all the things he could remember. Even the bad memories. He was just happy to remember everything again. His brother Steve Rogers, his sister Rebecca, his mother and everyone he loved so dearly.

While he was thinking he got an image in his head.

A strand of red hair and the smell of roses.

And the images just started flowing in. Memories he cherished so much. Of a life that wasn't even real. A life he once knew and shared with the one and only 

...

Black Widow

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Victoria speaking

Hi <3

so this is my first book and trailer ever

i made this because I have different daydream life and one of them is in the mcu 

and I have already read all the good books there are about the mcu and thought hey why not write one

so yeah

here I am

I hope this is good I am still exploring so pls give me tips and if I have spelling mistakes then pls correct it in the comments for me thx 

and please interact if you find it good

bye