THREE

(if you're watching the movie while reading you can skip it's really just a filler)

Third Person Pov:

On her way to Budapest Natasha tried to keep a low profile.

Not wanting to attract the attention of other people.

The big glass door squeaked when Natasha opened it. 

The door led to a quiet to a courtyard.

Only a woman who was sweeping her balcony seemed to notice the woman with red hair and a leather jacket. The other two people present in the courtyard just didn't acknowledge her.

Natasha took the elevator up instead of the stairs. The elevator was pretty rusty but still worked.

It was a silent ride up.

Natasha hadn't stopped thinking since the incident on the bridge. Not only curious who these two highly trained and masked people were but also about the pictures she had found next to the red capsules.

Reaching the familiar level of the big building she opened a little gate that was built into the wall but still slightly concealed with paint.

Touching the edges she searched for a gun she put there years ago before she was found and taken in by Clint Barton.

She looked how many cartridges were still left in the gun. After she did that she put it in the back of her jeans, covering it a bit up with her jacket in case a civilian walked by, so she could grab it easily for the fight she already expected.

As she picked the lock of the apartment that was her final destination, somebody spoke from the inside.

"I know you're out there." Even though the voice was slightly muffled through the entrance door Natasha could hear the Russian accent slipping through each word.

Grabbing her gun Natasha responded: "I know you know I'm out here."

Saying it out loud it sounded a bit confusing but she tried to distract the person inside the apartment to earn herself a few more seconds to get ready for a fight she knew was coming.

Natasha opened the tall door quietly, having her gun already pointed incase she suddenly got attacked.

Closing the door shut with her foot, Natasha scoped out her surroundings. As she crept forward the voice started talking again, this time clearer.

"Then why are you skulking about like it's a minefield?"

Pointing her gun into empty rooms she found her old ordnance depot. Seeing one handgun missing she got more weary.

"Cause I don't know if I can trust you." Natasha said.

Natasha heard the other person chuckling. "Funny, I was going to say the same thing."