TWO

Third Person Pov:

Third Person Pov:

It was night as Natasha grabbed a beer from her refrigerator as the movie from her laptop was loudly playing.

After she opened her bottle, she took the box of blonde hair dye that played next to her on the kitchen counter.

Thoughtless she skimmed the instructions. 

"Your not a sportsman, Mr. Bond." The man in the movie said.

"Why did you break up the encounter with my pet python?" Natasha mumbled along the movie. It was a little tick she picked up from her time in the Red Room.

"Because I discovered he had a crush on me." Natasha was so fixed on the little screen that when the lights went off she had to blink a few times.

"Oh, great" she looked around in her small, now dark, caravan.

She paused her movie and stood up to try turning on the electricity again.

Pulling not one but three times on her little motor she put outside in the back of her car, nothing changed.

Trying to twist a few screws, taking off some parts, she found an empty tank and also an empty tank canister.

Screwing up her face in annoyance she figured she has to go and get it filled up or else she would have no energy in the morning. 

Taking the canister and putting it in the backseat of her car she pulled away from her caravan as the radio started playing.

It was a quiet drive, it still being really early in the morning, so no one was up.

Right as she pulled left around the corner onto a bridge a big explosion happened right under her car.

The car rolled over quit a few times before it finally stopped, hanging its front of the bridge, squeaking as it did so.

Fuel was leaking out of the car from the damage it took, you could smell it in the air and leaving a slight sting in the nose.

Natasha hit her head a few times while the car was rolling over, taking a good amount of blows.

As her head layed on the wheel of the car, she saw another car pulling up to the place the accident occurred just a minute ago.

It was a bulky jeep. Not one she has seen before in the area she lived at. But she couldn't fully look into the car because all the headlights were blinding her, now, sensitive eyes.

Natasha now began to move her head little bit as different parts of metal around her creaked.

Panting she started to touch her neck seeing if she has any serious wounds or damages. 

Her ears were ringing so loud from the explosion, she almost didn't hear the approaching footsteps of heavy boots. 

It was like a rhythm.