ZERO pt. 2

Third Person Pov:

Almost a year has gone by.

A year of a life the Winter Soldier couldn't even imagine.

A year of a life Natasha has only heard in the bedtime stories Melina has read to her and her sister Yelena when she was younger.

A year of a life without the constant fear of doing something wrong and getting punished for it.

A year of life they both found out what the word love meant and the feeling of loving someone felt like.

It maybe has only been a year but it felt like they had all the time in the world.

All the time in the world to fall in love.

The mission was simple, get close to the French minister of defense and his wive and gather information. 

The Winter Soldier and the soon to be Black Widow got new names, a new past and a new personality. 

They were Éliott and Élea Alarie. A French, noble and happily married couple, both with high class parents. 

They managed to get in the inner circle of their targets. Natalia targeted the wife and James the minister.

Along the way some things happened. Neither know how or when but they fell in love. Neither of them had that happening before or could remember it happening. 

It was an innocent love. At first. With some time give or take it grew passionate and they got this kind of closure. It became serious. 

Of course both of them knew that what they had was forbidden and that their paths would stray. So they made a plan to run away. They planned it all out, they would run away on the 12. of November 2002 before it got too cold. Because they could not do it in the summer because the white snow was needed as cover. 

28. of September 2002 

Only 14 more days till their plan would get in motion.

They anticipated it. Just longing to be together without anything in their way.

Natalia got snapped out of her day dreaming while she stared against the ceiling in her bunkbed, by the door that led to the girls dormitory. In order to turn around and look at the door she had to tuck at the handcuff that cuffed her hand to the bed.

The dormitory was so dark that she couldn't see anything, so the light that suddenly came through the creek in the door was abrupt. 

Natalia was alone in the dormitory. The Black Widow project was coming to an end. There was only one more trial and she was done. She would finally be a Black Widow. Everything she worked for. Though it didn't matter anymore, she would run away with the love of her life.