ONE

Third Person Pov:

Third Person Pov:

After the Civil War between the Avengers, after what people might call betrayal, everything changed.

Not for everyone but certainly for the Avengers. 

A big unusually family, that some say is dangerous, suddenly does not exist anymore.

Just like that.

Blinking herself out of swelling on memories Natasha looked in her eyes through the mirror.

She was currently in a women bathroom, leaning on the sink, taking deep breaths.

You could hear muffled gunfire, though she wasn't sure if it was in her head or real.

Quickly washing her hands with cold water, she splashed it into her face to wake herself up from the trance she was in. As she patted her face dry with a few paper napkins, she looked at herself one last time and then at a phone laying on the sink next to her, where she could see live surveillance camera footage. 

Outside the streets were covered in special forces covering the exits and screaming commands. As Ross got confirmed that they were ready he ordered his troops to stay alert and sent in his alpha squad. 

The S.W.A.T. alpha squad got into the building in two lines, scoping out the room, heavily armed and with their protecting uniform.

Natasha was watching it happen from her phone still in the bathroom.

"Natasha Romanoff is in violation of the Sokovia Accords. She assaulted the king of Wakanda." Ross commented still outside the building waiting for the alpha squad to find Natasha. "Make an example out of her. " he ended his speech.

Natasha decided to call Ross to make him think reasonable. 

Ross walked trough the door right as his ringtone could be heard.

He stood still as he saw it was an anonymes number. He knew it was her.

"Yeah?" He answered his phone.

"Don't do this." Natasha said, shaking her head even though he couldn't see it.

"Do what?" he said confused.

"Come after me." Natasha exclaimed. "I mean, you're embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate."

"Thought maybe you'd be calling me to cut a deal." could be heard trough the phone on Natasha's side as she put the phone on speaker. "'Cause from my vantage point, it's the federal fugitive who's desperate."