Chapter 7

(without the bags and microphones)

TAE POV

TAE POV

"No TaeTae going to train with...Jungkook"

I was shocked as everyone in the room. I was going to be training with Jungkook the Joen Jungkook .

JUNGKOOK POV

"No TaeTae going to train with...Jungkook"

I don't know why but I felt happy for some reason and I had a question," Jin does that mean I have to go really easy on him?"

"Well go and see for yourself," Jin answered, "And the other groups are Yoongi with Jimin, J-Hope with Yoonji and Namjoon with me. Any questions?"

"Ye. Who going first?" Someone from behind me asked. It was Tae.

"Ok Tae go first with Jungkook," RM said," And be careful kook."

I gave him a weird look "OK."

TAE POV

I asked if I could go first. When I heard Namjoon warning Jungkook, I smirked to myself. Chim saw my smirk.

"Tae please go easy on him!" Chim shouted out, which made everyone look at me. 

"Not going to promise that Chim," he gave me a scared look.

NO ONE POV

As Jungkook was getting ready to start the fight, Tae lunged at Jungkook by surprise. About a few minutes into the fight, there was a lot of punching and kicking everywhere until Jungkook got on top of Tae in between his legs and waited for 5 seconds to win the fight . But all of a sudden Tae flipped them over on the 4th second. Now Tae was on Jungkook lap and pined both of his hands above his head. Then again they flipped over by Jungkook's thirst for winning. But it didn't end there. A few more minutes pasted and the 2 were still attacking each other so Jin shouted at them to stop the fight.

 Tae and Jungkook went on the bench and let the others to train with there partners.

JUNGKOOK POV 

I didn't know that Tae was that strong. Now I have to train more to be more powerful then the others. 

"So... How did you become really strong?" I tried to start a convocation with him.

"Oh I did boxing, kick boxing, taekwondo, karate and others. Why?" He said.

"Just curious you know." I replied to his question coldly.

TAE POV

Me and Jungkook were talking with each other when Chim and Yoonji asked to join them with training so we did. As we were training, my phone went on and it was a un-know number calling. When I picked up the call, my heart stopped.

"Hey babyboy. I called you earlier but you hung up so ca...."

Jungkook took my phone and talked aggressively," He is mine so fuck off will yeah" then hung up the phone.

A few hours later, we finished training which was at least 4 hours. We did  fighting, gun practise, martial arts and some other things. We had a shower and eat our lunch, then we went thought old or important paper work and came up with different small plans for the missions in the future. After that we all had dinner, talked to our parents and we all headed to our rooms to take another shower and sleep because tomorrow we will go to school. 

(They go to school on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)