Chapter 24

KOOK POV  

Its been 2 months now and everything is going fine. YoonMin and YoonSeok are both married with a 3 week anniversary differences. Tae is 28 week pregnant with our 2 little angles who are giving Tae a really long time but it will be over soon. 

Over the time of pregnancy Tae has been self conches about his body

Over the time of pregnancy Tae has been self conches about his body. I try to make him ignore it say he his beautiful and the only person to be number one in my heart. Right now we are cuddling in our bed with my hand on his tummy caring it. 

"Tae its time to wake up for breakfast" 

"Ok but carry me. I can't walk properly with these swollen feet" 

"Ok Ok first you need to get changed for today then we can eat our breakfast" 

He nodded and went to the bathroom to get ready for today. I stayed in the room to get changed but to also help Tae if he had any problems. After he was done we went downstairs for breakfast. 

TAE POV 

We are all having our breakfast. I love my breakfast as it has scram baled egg, chilly and jam. Everything was good until there was banging noise against out door. We all went towards the door and Yoongi opened it only to see.... 

YOONGI POV 

As I opened the door, there stood a girl very familiar and is drenched in her own blood I think. 

The first person to make a move was Jin because the girl started to fall on the ground

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇ 

We are all sitting in the living room thinking about different thing. It was silent until Namjoon stared to speak, "That girl that came is very familiar don't you think?" 

"Ye that was what I was thinking but from where" Yoonji spoke. 

We were all talking not know someone was really quite. That someone was Kook. He was looking at the ground the whole time as if he was thinking about something. 

"Kook you are being quite you know? What is it that you need to tell us?" I asked staring directly at him, catching everyone's attention. 

"Well...um...how do I put it...well she was...um... 

my... 

...girlfriend??? That's why you find her familiar" he said with a nervous tone in his voice. 

We looked at Tae who staring at Kook before looking back at us. We were about to ask questions but got interrupted by a familiar voice. 

"K-Kook-kie m-my l-lov-ve"

With that a glass shattered was heard, making all of use look to find glass on the floor and Tae was no where to be found in the room everyone else is in

"W-Wh-h-ho-h....um..............................."