Chapter 27

NO ONE POV

"Our child Kwan" Alyson said showing the picture of her child to Jungkook, who was sitting there shocked not moving, which also make Taehyung look at Alyson direction only to find a picture of a small boy that looks like Jungkook.

TAE POV

I turned around because Kookie stopped holding my hand. The next thing I saw made my blood boil because it was a picture of a cute little boy which probably is Jungkook's that the hoe had on her phone.

I decided to not course an argument in the middle of lesson but to keep in in me.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Now its the end of school which was torcher because of that bitch that was holding onto Kookies arm, demanding to walk around, call him nicknames, telling the teachers to change the whole sitting plan in every classes that Jungkook was in which was all of them and now Kook has to go and pick up there son from her sisters house making me go with the others into the group house. 

JK POV

I'm going with Alyson to pick up our son??? Which I'm feeling happy but also upset. Happy because I have a son to look forwards to. But also sad for 2 reasons. 1st I missed all of his baby/ toddler hood like his first time seeing the world, first walk, first word or others. 2nd because I have to level Tae along for 2 hours with the hyungs.

When we arrived at our destination we were met with a medium size house with lots of greenery.

We stepped inside only to see a little boy running to Alyson screaming loudly, 

"MAMA!!!!!!!"

"Hi baby! Did you have a good time at aunty house?"

"Yes mama I had so much fun!"

"Do you want to go home?"

"Yes I want to play with my toys"

"Ok but we are moving house to dada's house"

With that sentence the little boy looked at me "Dada???" and walked to my direction stopping at my feet. 

This made so tears come out of my eyes "Yes I'm your dada"

"Now baby you need to take your stuff ok cause we're going" Alyson said looking at us with a smile on her face.

After picking all of their stuff we went into my car and drove back home so the others could meet Kwan my son.

NO ONE POV

When Jungkook arrived at the group house, his little son wanted to go inside fast to meet his new uncles and aunty that they we talking about for an hour now.

They got out of the car and Jungkook told the guards to take all of Alyson's and his son's stuff into the rooms that the maids prepared for them. 

Getting closer to the house, Jungkook opened it only to hear 

"GET OF MY_______________________________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  which ____________ screamed or shouted at ___________.

With that room getting a very intense atmosphere around.