Chapter 10

JUNGKOOK POV

Tae ran to me and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arm around his waist and rubbed his it. Then EXO group left. I sat down with Tae sat on my lap. I rubbed his back and whispered sweet things into his ears

JIMIN POV 

As I turned around I saw Tae on Jungkook laps, rubbing his back and saying some stuff. It was calming him down.

The Stray Kids group left to explore the whole area of the school

The Stray Kids group left to explore the whole area of the school. Me and the rest of the group sat down with Taekook. Oh my god I made a ship name.

"Ay Jin look at Taekook," I whispered to him.

"Who????" Jin asked confused

"Look at Tae and Jungkook there ship name is TaeKook" I answered proudly," Me and Yoongi is YoonMin. J-Hope and Yoonji is YoonSeok. You and Namjoon is NamJin."

Jin looked amazed and then looked at Taekook and uwu at them. Everyone looked at Jin weirdly. It was funny. 

"Look at you Jungkook so protective over my baby brother" Jin said and then everyone looked at Jungkook and were shocked. TaeTae blushed when everyone was looking at him and he hid his face in Jungkook neck. Then the bell. We went off to go to our lessons.

 TAE POV

The bell went off telling us to go to lesson but I pouts because it was very comfy on Jungkook laps. I got of and went to my lesson with Jungkook. 

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

When I got to class, girls were screaming and running towards Jungkook. Kook ignored all of them, garbed my hand and pulled me to our seat. As we sat, girls stared to crowd around us but someone spoke behind the group of girls.

"Ay leave my baby alone" that person was no one other than Kai.

I was terrified because he was walking towards me and sat down on my right side and Kook on my left.

Then the teacher came to our class and started the lesson after everyone was quite. In the middle of the lesson I felt two hands on both of my thighs squeezing them. One hand was Kai which was uncomfortable and dirty. The other hand was Kooks which was comfortable and felt right, it was also turning me on. I tried to move away from Kai to which I had to move closer to Kook. Then Kook wrapped his arm around me, he placed his head in my neck and hit Kai's arm away. After a few minutes, Kook whispered into my ear.

"...........

What does Jungkook whispered to Taehyung