Charles|Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss

World:Helluvaboss/Hazbin Hotel

Name: Charles

Nickname:Charlemagne (by his brother Alastor)
Char2b(by other executioners)
Dough-Dog (by Angel)

Date of death:1918

Cause of Death:Multiple Gunshot wounds to the torso

_______________________________________
Appearance
_______________________________________
Charles is a 7 foot male with a pale complexion around the age of 19. He has a semi robust build while being surprisingly agile. His hair is pitch black styled into a short and neat fashion with the ears of an American Dingo protruding from it.

His eyes have pitch black sclerae,dimly glowing white irises,and black dog like pupils.

His outfit consists of a Great War Era United States Army uniform paired with either a broodie helmet or an enlisted service cap. He also has the tail of an american Dingo protruding from his backside.

_______________________________________

Age:19
Race:Former human,exterminator

Born on June 27th, 1898, in the American territory of Oklahoma, Charles was the oldest of two brothers who were himself and Alastor. When April 6th, 1917, rolled around the 18 year old. On his 19th birthday, the US Army gave him the gift of a BAR M1918. On October 31st, 1918, during the Muse-Argonne Offensive, the young sergeant, while attempting to pull his platoon leader to safety, was shot and killed by a German MG. He was preceded by his father, who parished during 55 days of Peking and succeeded by his mother and a 15 year old Alastor.
_______________________________________
US Doughboy

_______________________________________US Doughboy

Carolina Dog "American Dingo"