Cynfarch Penblaidd | Fate

Name: Cynfarch ap Myrddin, Later Cynfarch Penblaidd:

Appearance: Cynfarch has the same striking features as Mordred, with sharp cheekbones, Light green eyes, and a strong jawline. His hair is a sleek Blonde almost white, cut in a short fashion. He stands at an impressive 6'1 and has a muscular build, similar to Mordred's.

Personality: While Mordred is known for her brashness and impatience, Cynfarch is much more measured and thoughtful

Personality: While Mordred is known for her brashness and impatience, Cynfarch is much more measured and thoughtful. He tends to think through his decisions carefully and is cautious in his actions. Despite his careful nature, however, Cynfarch is fiercely loyal to those he cares about and will go to great lengths to protect them.

Backstory: Cynfarch and Mordred met as children, when his family moved to her village in Britain. Despite Mordred's initial hostility towards the newcomer, the two quickly grew close and forged a deep bond. They would spend hours playing in the woods near their homes, often getting into mischief together.

As they grew older, Cynfarch and Mordred remained close, but their paths began to diverge. While Mordred was determined to become a knight and prove herself to King Arthur, Cynfarch was content to stay in their village and help his family run their farm.

It wasn't until Mordred was appointed to the Round Table that their paths crossed again. Overjoyed to see his childhood friend again, Cynfarch pledged his loyalty to Mordred and was honored to be appointed as her second.

With his new position, Cynfarch was gifted a suit of armor and a sword by Mordred, which he wears with pride. The wolf theme reflects his own personality and future deeds, while still complementing Mordred's dragon motif.

Together, Mordred and Cynfarch make a formidable team, and their bond only grows stronger with each passing day

_______________________________________

Name: Cynfarch Penblaidd

Class: Berserker

Origin: Welsh Mythology