Thank you so much for reading!! 💜 :)

-Enjoy-

..........

Taehyung looked at the huge villa in front of him. There were many security guards guarding the place. He followed after Jeongguk, looking around.

"Hand me your phone" demanded Jeongguk, opening his hand.

"Why?" frowned Taehyung, confused.

"Learn the number one rule here Jeon Taehyung: You do not question me" glared Jeongguk.

Taehyung did not know why but each time Jeongguk used his own last name before his name, it sent an unfamiliar feeling. The name sounded foreign attached next to his.

"Well I ain't a damn dog that will just do what you tell me to" snapped Taehyung, glaring back at Jeongguk.

Everyone around them were holding their breath. Before the situation could escalate further Namjoon decided to step in.

"Taehyung, we need your phones to check if you have a chip installed. If it isn't installed then it's very easy for anyone to get to your data and location. It is very much needed" explained the lawyer.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and nodded before handing him the phone. In a blink of an eye Jungkook had snatched the phone from Namjoon's hand and had thrown it harshly against the wall and shot it to pieces.

Taehyung's lips parted at the brutality towards his phone. He did not think his phone deserved bullets. He eyes darted back to Jeongguk who was looking back at him pointing the gun towards Taehyung....

That's not what was scary, it was the smile and soft eyes hiding wickedness behind them, that scared the brunette. He gulped.

"You see, Taehyung. Here things go my way and everyone here does what I say without questioning, just like dogs and now..." the raven walked closer towards the brunette, his gun pressed against the younger's forehead.

"You are also My damn Dog, it would be better if you keep this in your mind" continued the male before putting the gun back in its holder which was attached to his pants.

"Namjoon get him a new phone with the chip installed" even though the older was speaking to Namjoon, he eyes were raking over Taehyung's figure who was still in shock.

"Wait a damn minute!! There's was so much shit in my now dead phone!! I need that, all my numbers, pics and so much!!" he protested, glaring at the two older men.

Namjoon said nothing but soon a servant handed Namjoon now the pieces of phones that were left.

"I'll see what I can do...um, enjoy your first wedding night I guess, bye" Namjoon left as quick as he could.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before turning around and started walking upstairs. Taehyung stomped his foot on the floor angrily, glaring at the staff who were looking at him but as soon as he glared back they all averted their eyes.

It was not that he wanted to behave like an asshole but he was just controlled by his emotions at the moment.

"Are you all just going to keep standing there or help me find a room?" asked he.

"..please follow me" a maid bowed in front of him before leading him upstairs.

"Just to be clear, I don't want the same room as that asshole" uttered Taehyung looking around the hallway, there were many sculptures around and paintings hung on the walls.

The maid did not dare laugh at the new comer's choice of words and showed him the guest room.

"Thanks" said Taehyung before entering the room.