5

Thank you so much for reading!💜

-Enjoy-

----------

"Taehyung...Seriously I thought you were already an adult, it's the 10th time you're calling since the last 24 hours" came Seokjin's voice from the speaker.

"Well, in your dirty game even an adult can not survive. I am locked inside a room for 6 hours now and am so close to losing myself, Do Something!!" gritted Taehyung, kicking the door but hissing in pain afterwards.

"What the fuck did you do? I told you not to act impulsive, didn't I? I'm calling Jeongguk but this is the last time, you have to grow up! Try things out with him!" 

Before the brunette had a chance to reply or speak up for himself, the elder had hung up.

........

The door clicked open after exactly 1 hour and Taehyung jumped off the bed and sprinted towards the door. The person who opened the door caught him in his arms.

"Nah uh beauty, you running away will cost me my head and a whole generation" spoke Jimin, letting him go and capturing his wrist.

"Let's go" stated he, dragging the protesting brunette towards an unknown door.

Jimin opened the door and pulled Taehyung behind him.

"Husband delivery" laughed Jimin, pushing Taehyung slightly towards Jeongguk who was sitting on the couch.

Instantly the brunette's eyes held a furious glint in them, as if murdering the other in brutal ways in his head.

"Out" was the only thing Jeongguk uttered and Jimin was out of the office the next second.

"Your father called me..." smiled Jeongguk.

"Never knew you were so precious to him that he took so long to call me" the raven stood up, his hands pushed inside his pockets as he stood right in front of the brunette.

He leaned closer and a bit downwards, their faces inches away....

"Makes me wonder, Jeon Taehyung. Are you even his first priority?" questioned Jeongguk, his expression turning into a blank one, emotionless.

Taehyung wondered if the other had a Bipolar disorder. How was he capable of changing his expressions in the spam of seconds?

"Well you are not completely wrong. I am not my father's first priority and never will be, so whatever you are planning to use me for against him is useless. It will never work out" revealed Taehyung, folding his arms across his chest.

Jeongguk face darkened as he kept staring at the other. Taehyung didn't know what was going on but the vicious intense emotions swirling in Jeongguk's eyes frightened him.

"If your words end being true, you are in deep trouble along with your father. I won't spare you, mark my words" the older's voiced dropped some octaves.

The raven leaned back and started walking towards his desk but the brunette just kept standing on his previous place. He was trying to understand if it was really a huge matter that he meant close to nothing to his father.

The cause of his death? Not being dear to his own father.

Taehyung wanted to laugh and cry at his own thoughts. He was about to storm out the door but Jeongguk's voice held him back.

"You are to sit here, in the office" spoke Jeongguk, his eyes never leaving his laptop's screen.

"Okay, can you ask someone to bring a bed here?" asked Taehyung, agreeing with the older.

Jeongguk looked up at him with his brow raised, questioning the younger's mentality

"You see, I am not a super human like you or your body guard. My limbs are very tired after kicking and punching the door of the room in which my husband locked me in and I would like lay down somewhere after being under stress for more than 24 hours now....." 

Taehyung's tone was ironic, he really couldn't stop his tongue from moving but he was surprised that his so called husband didn't stop him, nor interrupted him.

"While you're at it, please tell them to bring food as well. I haven't eaten yet" the brunette finished with a smile.

"You're quite talkative" snickered Jeongguk.

"Get the hell out of here but one more complain and you'll be buried under the ground in the backyard of this very mansion" threatened Jeongguk, moving his back to his laptop.

Taehyung cheered internally before skipping out. Jeongguk shook his head watching the male go. He himself didn't know why he was tolerating the male.

............

Taehyung opened his eyes but he felt very demotivated. It has been a week since he was in this place and it was very stressing.

It felt like he just stepped in another cage. He wasn't allowed to leave this cursed place. He was checked upon after every hour, as though he was a damn animal.

He groaned before getting up, he managed to freshen up. He was peacefully having his breakfast in the dining room when he heard it...... 

Chills ran down his spine, his body froze, his ears were ringing and his brain was telling him to run away as soon as he heard the....

gun shot. One after another and it seemed to be coming from the living room.

...........

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

A short chap but yeah.

I thought it was only fair that I'd at leats update this book once a week since I update "8 Letters" way more.

How are you all doing?

Ngl; Today I had a really shitty day, wbu guys?

Have a wonderful day or-and night ahead!💜

Bye.