4

Thank you so much for reading!!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

..........

Tears fell from his eyes as he stared at the lonely moon in the vast sky from the balcony on which he was standing. He wondered if he was ever going to be loved by anyone at all in his life.

Suddenly the brunette felt very cold, it was engulfing his body cruelly, the depressing thoughts made chills run down his body. He felt so tired of always having to act brave, having to deal with everything, having to accept everything.

It hasn't even been a complete day since he was in this strange place yet he was already crying. 

He didn't know if it was Seokjin's insensitivity or his father being quiet which led him to shed tears.

.........

The brunette peeled his eyes open, the pillow he hugged last night still in his arm, he blinked a few times, adjusting his vision before sitting up on the bed, looking around the huge room.

The brunette wondered if the raven male entered this room at all last night since there was no sign of the older. He got up sighing and decided to freshen up before heading downstairs.

...........

"Oh Jeon's sleeping beauty decided to wake up" 

that was the first thing Taehyung heard as he walked downstairs, his eyes automatically moved to the unfamiliar male sitting on the couch across from Jeongguk.

The male laughed seeing Taehyung's confused and awkward reaction. He stood up and walked towards the brunette, shaking his hand.

"Park Jimin, the second command, just like Seokjin is to your father" introduced the male.

"Kim Taehyung" introduced Taehyung himself and heard a snicker from the side, his narrowed eyes moved to Jeongguk.

"Jeon Taehyung" corrected Jeongguk seeming well pleased, his smiling lips did not go unnoticed by Taehyung.

What was he so proud of?

Jimin's laugh brought him out of his trance.

"Hi Taehyung" greeted Namjoon entering the house.

"Hello" greeted back the brunette.

"Namjoon hyung.., right?" asked Taehyung doubtfully.

"Yes" smiled Namjoon, taking a seat on one of the couches. Taehyung sat next to him, ignoring the other two males completely.

"Since you're a lawyer, tell me; what are the procedures I must follow to file for a divorce?" asked Taehyung, not once looking at his supposed husband.

"Damn...so soon?" Jimin uttered, surprise written across his face.

Jeongguk on the other hand seemed relaxed as if his husband wasn't asking for a divorce right in front of him and that too taking advise from his lawyer.

"...um Taehyung, your father signed a contract...You have to stay with Jeongguk for at least a year and half" 

"I don't think you understand, I am not a minor. I am capable of making my own decisions and I am no lawyer but I do know that the official documents concerning me need my signature instead of my father's. Don't make an idiot out of me" huffed Taehyung glaring at the lawyer, who stayed quiet.

"Well then let me tell you" spoke Jeongguk suddenly. Taehyung looked at the male frowning, not liking this situation at all.

"You hold no power, at all. You're a nobody, you have absolute no value, so therefore your signatures have no value. In other words.." Jeongguk got up from his seat walking towards Taehyung.