proluge

Zelda walked out of her castle.noticing link battling some sort of zeti.this peeked her interest,so she went to go check it out.the zeti was a neon pink with purple horns with green eyes.the zeti laughed as a moon mech shot stars from its mouth at link,he did a cartwheel to dodge but got his sword knocked back to where zelda was.she bent down and picked it up.nervously holding it.thats when zazz noticed the princess.his jaw dropped.his eyes out and his heart pounding."woah!! i never seen such a beautiful princess in my life!" he said as his tail wagged.link perked up and  snapped to look at him,a suprised and confused look on his face."OI! PRINCESS!" zazz yelled.zelda's head perked up.he moved to make room on the moon mech,patting it.zelda understood and sat beside him on the moon mech.zazz smirked,presenting a rose to zelda.zelda had stars in her eyes.taking the rose and placed it in her hair.smiling.zazz smiled at the cutie he had sitting right beside him.placing his arm around her shoulder.zelda kept a tight grip onto her dress..still nervous.

???'s pov

'ah...so thats were zazz went..' i thought..my tail down by my side as i watched zazz and the princess.i turned around and started to walk off to search for the rest of my pack..whever they are in this strange new place we all arrived in."the deadly six shall be reformed once again.." i spoke to myself,chuckling.