chapter 6

(this is inspired by helluva's bosses "oh millie" song and at last i see the light from tangled)

Zazz is seen playing the gitaur.zelda by his side. "Oh, what a thrill,When the crimson starts to spill,And my zelly goes in for the bravery! She takes away my breath,She's the angel of love for me.Oh, zeze! She's my queen,It's like a dream When I hear her subjects start to to cheer! In and out of the castle,She's the maniac~ for me Oh,zelda! When the paint starts dripping down the walls,And the subjects start to bow" "Thud!" zelda said with a smile for the music as zazz kept going with the song "My heart skips a beat,When my zelda's magics a-blazing in the heat." "Bang, bang, bang!" Zelda said again,smiling."My royalty love.She makes the hyrulian fun for me,Oh, la-da-dee!Of all the in Hyrule It's for her that I fell." Zelda said the same thing at the same time as zazz. the tips of her ears "It's for him that I fell." Zazz strumed the gitaur one last time. "Oh, zelda~"

....meanwhile...

"... All those days watching from the windows.All those years outside looking in..All that time never even knowing,Just how blind I've been.Now I'm here blinking in the starlight..Now I'm here suddenly I see,Standing here it's all so clear! I'm where I'm meant to be!... And at last I see the light,And it's like the fog has lifted!And at last I see the light.And it's like the sky is new..And it's warm and real and bright,And the world has somehow shifted..All at once everything looks different.Now that I see you" Hilda said as she turned to zavok.smiling.waiting for his turn. "All those days chasing down a daydream.All those years living in a blur.All that time never truly seeing,Things the way they were..Now she's here shining in the starlight Now she's here, suddenly I know..If she's here it's crystal clear I'm where I'm meant to go." He moved his hand to hers.as she smiled "And at last I see the light" the two sang together before Zavok did another line by himself "And it's like the fog has lifted" the two sang together again "And at last I see the light" Hilda did another solo "And it's like the sky is new" the two got back to singing together"And it's warm and real and bright,And the world has somehow shifted..All at once, everything is different..Now that I see you...Now that I see you..." Zavok gently caressed hilda's face as she smiled.placing her hand on his,laying her head on his shoulder,zavok smiled for once and laid his head on hers as they watched the Anual lantern fesitval.