Chapter 7.

Zelda arrived to the cherry tree,catching her breath as zazz came out from behind the tree."...you...you kept me waiting...you dummy...listen up, okay? Because...I have something...really important to say......you know...a lot of boys ask me to go out with them...but...I always turn them down...it's not like I'm not like interested in boys...I just didn't feel like dating anyone...except for one person...someone who's always been there, right next to me...up until now, I always thought of you as just a childhood friend...no...I was just trying to tell myself that, because I was afraid to admit my feelings...but...I finally realized...I can't keep lying to myself, and lying to you...I have to be honest with my feelings...this is...so embarrassing, but...I can't stand just being friends anymore! Listen up, okay?! Because...it takes a lot of courage to say this! I...I love you, you idiot! Iloveyoumorethananythingelseintheworld! I'm...I'm so happy... Please...never leave me...you big dummy..please be my beloved Zelda please hang out with me! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Zelda i...i...i love you please be my girlfriend!" Zazz confessed."Don't worry, you always have a way of sneaking into people's hearts."She kisses zazz, both gasping softly. Zelda blushes furiously and steps away."Uh—okay—good to see you! Farewell forever." Zelda walked inside,muttering to herself." Why did I do that? Why'd I do that? Why did I do that?" Zelda muttered to herself.Zazz stands there for a second before collapsing to his knees, still facing where Zelda once was. he sighed and stood up. "I'm addicted to the way he makes me feel. I don't care about anything else.

She is everything to me.
And what if, someone is trying to take her from me. they would  want her, but not in the same way that I want her.
they could never appreciate him the way I do. they don't deserve her. She belongs to me alone.
they would have  taught me a new emotion... Rage.
I would want to stop them.
I would  to hurt them.
I would want to kill them.
There is nothing I won't do for Princess. I won't let anyone come between us.
I don't care what I have to do. I don't care who I have to hurt.
I don't care whose blood I have to spill.
I won't let anyone take her from me.
Nothing else matters. No one else matters.
Zelda will be mine.
She doesn't have a choice.' he thought as his eyes grew red hearts