chapter 3

Zazz was hunting for something.zelda poked her head out from behind."hiya!" she said brightly.he yelled out of pure suprise, scaring a cute pink bunny away as it chewed on grass.she let out a adorable and quiet gasp"It's so cute!"she whispered quietly.her eyes were like stars."im gonna go say hi!" she said brightly.she got up and walked over to the bunny,kneeling down and held grass in her hand."here you go." she said calmly for once.zazz smiles.the bunny chewed on the grass.she was hesitant but pet the bunny.Zazz then tackled the bunny and had it in his mouth and shook it around like a feral dog.cue a distraught zelda."bun bun-" luckily though,it wasn't Dead as it shivered in his mouth still, he then shook still,like a feral beast.she used a bit of magic to get the bunny free.petting it.humming.she used a bit of magic to get the bunny free.petting it.humming as it shivered in pain."Flower, gleam and glow,Let your powers shine.Make the clock reverse,Bring back what once was mine..." she sang as she healed the bunny.it squeaked out of suprise,"there we go.." she smiled.it laid in her lap,she was shocked at first but soon calmed down.petting it.zazz looked at the bunny."Say uh, Can I hug it?" he asked.placing a hand behind his neck." sure! but please dont attack it."she gave him the bunny.a bit worried for bun bun.he looked at it and tilted it, it's small nose twitching in fear,Zelda could hear it's small heart beat fast.she gently held its paw in her hand.smiling comfortingly.Zazz gripped it a bit hard without Zelda knowing, as it tried to escape his grip and kicked at his arm.she began to sing a bit.he smiles as the bunny got out and hid under her dress.she smiled and picked up the bunny from under her dress and gently hugged it.it nuzzled her embrace.she smiled.zazz's cheeks started to puff out a bit.a bit jealous that a bunny was getting more attention from zelda then him.zelda soon took noticed and gently kissed his cheek.his cheeks turned a bright red as his tail began to wag a lot.'hgnh! must impress zelda! but how?.oh! i know!' he scooped up zelda into his arms.nuzzling her elf ears with his horns.causing her to blush a bit.a little while later Zazz was climbing a cliff and zelda was helping him up the cliff."why thank you princess." zazz kissed her hand.causing zelda to giggle.

Third person
A robotic blue bunny looked over urbosa and her fallen army "by order of the Chaos Council.surrender..." she put her thumb up  "or be destroyed." She put her thumb down."Luna,this isint guredo town.come on,let's talk this out." Urbosa tried to reason with her before Luna cut her off mid sentence "quiet fish. I am addressing the champion." A random girl yelled "she is the champion!" Luna had a unamused look on her face "Urbosa is the champion? I wish I was programmed to laugh." Luna stated with a blank look on her face. "How are you even here?"Urbosa asked.stepping closer to the mechanical bunny."The tides of battle  have changed. And as for how I am here, all of the Shatterverse is now the Council's for the taking. Last chance: surrender or sink." Luna said,putting her thumb up then down.another blue bunny had a telescope in her hands.looking at the robotic Luna."who is that?!" The two Lunas said in sync.Luna began to glitch out a bit before regaining control."wait! Set course, and we will be on our way. No need to waste time destroying a sinking army..we should shift our priorities to finding my friends...the deadly 6." Luna states.the robots nodded and started to walk off into the distance.Luna turning around with a cold and blank expression on her face before walking off to catch up with the robots.