chapter four

zelda sat in a feild of flowers.smiling while Link was training.she made a flower crown for zazz.placing it on his head.He hugged her,she hugged back and nuzzled him.he cups her face and squished it.zelda smiled and gently and sneakily kissed his cheek.he cups her face and squished it."Your so cute!!" she said brightly as she cupped his face.smiling.he blushed,zelda smiled and kissed both of his cheeks.zazz began to blush a lot."oh shut up im not cute!" zelda giggled "why dont you make me zazzy!-MFM-" zazz kissed her right on the lips."THAT will get ya to be quiet."zelda giggled yet again.smirking proudly."you think a lil kiss can shut me up?-MFM-" she said before zazz kissed her yet again.zelda's face was entirely red."okay,two kisses can shut me up."zazz chuckled"oh no no no, princess,i think you need 3."zelda's face turned a even darker red then before." nononono i just said two kisses were-MFMF-"zazz kissed her again.zazz chuckled at her red face."oh I love you so much my knight in shining armor.." zelda said.hiding her face with her elbow.zazz chuckled yet again and hugged her."love ya to doll!" he said in his singy songy voice.his tail wagging happily.

......................meanwhile...................

millie sat ontop of the owl mech with zor.looking at the veiw of the night sky of hyruel."do you like the view,grim mill?" Zor asked.turning to Millie.she turned it zor with a small smile "I do." She said calmly and a bit quiet.he blushed and scooted closer to her a bit.wrapping a arm around her waist and pulled her closer a bit more.Millie blushed a bit and smiled a bit more.that caused zor to blush a bit and look away from her.

.........meanwhile yet again.........

Zeena was walking around the cold snowy area of the hyruel kingdom.then a archer bird attacked zeena.she easily deafeted it as Luna got down from its back.skidding down Its wing and ran over to zeena.hugging her  with tears in her eyes.