Rita Skeetet and a visit to Gringotts.

James Potter - Heroic Auror or Abusive Father?

Yes, dear readers of Me, Myself and I, you read the title correctly. As you know, yesterday was the Summer Wizengamot session, one of the two where every Lord or Lady and Heir to every House must attend. The majority of the session was seamless, as you very well know rarely happens, second e the incident where the infamous Lady Weasley attempted to disown the Heir (for full details on this and the divorce in process between Lord Weasley and the soon-to-be ex-Lady Weasley, see page 9) or when the Founders Heirs attended their first session and Lord Slytherin was accused of drugging Lady Hufflepuff to marry him. But, dear readers, you will be shocked to hear of the revelations that took place in the last half hour of the session.

What revelations? I hear you ask. Well may you ask. Three and a half hours into the session, James Potter entered the Wizengamot. The father of the Boy-Who-Lived forced his way past the guards and entered well after the Founders Heirs - several hours in fact leading us to wonder if he believes himself better than the four most powerful Lords and Ladies in Magixal Britain, or indeed the Wizarding World. Surely not.

And James Potter did not end there. When he sat upon the Potter seat, it barely accepted him, rippling an almost red purple!

But this is nothing compared to what happened next. He addressed the Minister for Magic and the Chief Warlock, informally and by their first names, announcing his son Ryan Potter as the Potter Heir without even swearing him in. No wonder the chair rejected him. Yes dear readers, the Boy-Who-Lived was rejected as Heir Potter. And why may you ask? He did not have his ring, dear readers. And for the simple reason that the Potter heir had already claimed it!

Ryan Potter, lauded as heir to House Potter, now that we are on the subject it isn't even a particularly important house compared to such as the Malfoys, is not the Heir.

Surely, the parents of the Boy-Who-Lived would take him to Gringotts for an inheritance test? But they did not, and so he grew up believing in a false title. The Heir of House Potter had claimed her Ring.

Yes, dear readers, the Heir is a girl. How many of you remember Helena Isobel Potter? None, or very few. She was fifteen minutes before her younger brother Ryan James Potter. Until the fateful Halloween engraved in every Magicals memory, she was treated like a daughter.

But when Albus Dumbledore was called after the event, he declared Ryan Potter as the Boy Who Lived because he had a Light type Core. So for four years, Helena Potter was ignored and even abused. Dear readers, you will not believe what I will tell you. James and Lily Potter, because Albus Dumbledore stated that a Pure Neutral core could my have defeated You-Know-Who, Helena Potter was made a slave in all but name. She cleaned the manor and cooked the food. She had few clothes and belongings while we all know that the Boy Who Lived wants for nothing, and the Potter fortune must by now have dwindled significantly .

On her fifth birthday, she was given seven presents of which exactly none were from the Potters. She was bullied on her own birthday by her own twin brother.

When a firework set off by said brother nearly illegal him, it was Helena's quick actions and incredible magical control that saved him from death by explosion, yet she was consequently sent to Lily Potter's estranged sister Petunia Dursle with a grudge against magic.

Helena's adoptive mother stated, "We love Helena and she is still hurt from all that she has endured. She was abused, both mentally and physically from a very young age. Her biological family treated her like dirt." Here she paused to wipe away tears. Her husband took up the story "Shortly after we came to England, we found out that we are unable to have children. We were on the lookout for a child whom we could love and be loved by. We were walking one day and saw Helena being hit several times for spiking a little water on the floor due to being forced to carry a heavy pot full of vegetables and water. We decided then and there that we had to get her out of there. So we barged in like Gryffindors and saved our damsel in distress." As Helena's father finished, she smiles up at him before hesitating and realising she is in public. Her Pureblood Mask is so adorable. I asked her what she thinks of all this and her childish voice is clear and one of the loveliest O have ever heard. Very like her adoptive parents in fact - she looks like their biological daughter. "I didn't really think anything about it for a very long time. When it was happening, I assumed that that was how a girl was brought up. When Mummy and Daddy found me though, they started treating me as though Ivwas like Ryan Potter or Dudley Dursley. I soon realised that I hadn't been the bad or disobedient one, they had been the ones at fault. But now I have a family who loves me and cares for me so I don't care in the slightest. It was worth it all to have my family." Ah, dear readers, who wouldn't shed a tear st that. Me, Myself and I are quite unashamed to say that it brought tears to my eyes. Such a brave, mature beautiful child.