Last minute preperations

Helena and her friends spent the next month in a whirl of preperations. They found out that Madam Malkin could work with Twilfit and Tatting to do the robes so that they were more perfectly tailored to their bodies. They avoided Dumbledore and his stooges as much as possible.

Two weeks before they left for Hogwarts Rabastia went into labour at three in the morning. Sev was practically frantic with worry for her and she was just laughing at him. They went to St mungo's and very soon Cassiopeia Fuschia Snape was introduced to the large extended family. Bellatrix and Rodolphus were ecstatic over their second niece/nephew. Tom and Regula exchanged a we want a baby too look and Rowena and Godric began whisperinf about adoption.When Rabastia was allowed to leave, Severus was hovering over Rabastia and the others chattering excitedly about the baby. Draco and Helena were making plans with their friends for Hogwarts.

At the desk were the Potters, checking in for a health check for Ryan as they didn't want their precious son in Hogwarts without being certain that he was completely healthy. Not the Boy Who Lived!

Lily Potter saw them and sneered. "Come to gloat? Not surprised. Any group of people with a bloody snake is up to no good."

Her words were brushed off like a few drifting feathers by the adults but Draco and Helena growled at the insult to Salazar's house. Draco opened his mouth before Helena tapped him, her eyes glinting maliciously. She stepped forwards, ignoring Godric's whispered, "Helena goes in for the kill! " James and Ryan Potter stopped yelling at the mediwitch for refusing them a checkup without a valid reason, like am underlying health condition.

Like an idiot, Ryan opened his big mouth. "Whaddya want sis? Lemme guess! An actial family with parents! Sorry you can't have one - it's mine. So toddle off with your fucking snakes and don't bother me again you good for nothing waste of space!" Lily and James smiled at Ryan as though he had said something clever and cutting. Helga and Salazar stepped so that they were just behind their daughter. Rabastia, Severus, Tom and Regula eyed the unfolding scene with a wicked mirth, while the rest watched imassively.

Helena cocked her head and smiled viciously at the Potters. Her hair and skin drained of colour leaving it completely white. Her eyes went black and she smiled at them revealing too many thin fanglike teeth. "Freak!" Shrieked Ryan and Helena laughed, a tinkling diamond hard laugh. Her hair went back to its original color and grew until it reached the floor. Her eyes went white and her lips as red as blood. "Oh dear. How hurtful! I'm wounded. Why, I would almost think you didn't want me. Oh wait..." James interrupted her, shouting, "Lily and I are your parents you ungrateful bitch! And you will address us with the respect you deserve as Lord and Lady Potter." Helena's hair went red and trailed behind her on the floor as she turned around and went to her parents. They smiled at her and held her hands. Salazar gestured to Helga to take the floor. She grinned at him and laid into the Potters. "You know, it's funny. Every single word of what you just said is wrong. You are not Helena''s parents. If you were, you would never have laid a hand on her. You would have loved and nurtured her. You would never have given her to the Dursleys. We are the ones who took Helena away from there. We are the ones who have loved her and raised her. You don't deserve her repect. You don't deserve anyone's respect. Unless we're suddenly in a parallel universe where respect is earned by beating toddlers. The only reason that you aren't in Azkaban is that they didn't want to put the parents of the Boy Who Lived in jail. And if I were you I would be very very careful. It would not be ... advisable to go around insulting my daughter. Because if you do we will cut off your access to the Potters vaults and we will kick you out of Potter manor. " She turned and high fived Salazar, giving Helena a hug. Then they all left, giving the wary Potters a wide berth.

The night before she left for Hogwarts, Helena had a flashback for the first time in a long while. She woke up screaming. Helga and Salazar rushed in and Helena held out her arms like a little child, tears streaming down her face. "Oh, sweetheart." Hega whispered as they folded her in a hug, rocking her and calming her. They exchanged a worried look over her head, communicating silently. "Helena," Salazar whispered, "do you want Dreamless Sleep or a Calming Potion or anything?" She hiccuped as she thought about it, clinging onto her parents with all of her strength as if scared that they were going to melt away. "Dreamless Sleep Daddy." He Summoned it and she gulped it down. They rocked her until she fell asleep.

At breakfast the next morning, Helena was excited and hyper. She had no memory of the nightmare and her brain, even though it was a genius brain, was still young enough that she was only focused on Hogwarts. Helga and Salazar exchanged a relieved look. After breakfast, Tom drew his little sister into a side room. "Lena, you know when I was mad." She nodded. "Yup! You cast the Killing Curse at me ." He flinched and she giggled. "I know it wasn't you Tom. I could See the compulsions. Magesight remember?" He clapped a hand dramatically to his forehead. "Of course! How could I forget! My humblest apologies oh most noble and talented of enchantresses. Now," and here he became serious again, " I need you to focus, sis. I used to say that I was Dad's Heir and I used that a lot. I also had Dad's locket. But your the Heir and I have an idea that will make Dumbleidiot so mad. He knows that I made it into a Horcux." Here, Helena interrupted. "Can I just say, Horcruxes are disgusting and all they do is drive you mad because you often get killed anyway and your Horcruxes destroyed and everything. And how you make them? That should put everyone off. And you did that six times! Seriously Tom, you were messed up back then." He sighed and put a hand up. "Yeah, I know all that and you have said it before, every single time that I bring Horcruxes up. Now, as I was saying before you interrupted me, Dumbledore knows that it was a Horcŕux but not that it isn't anymore. So I'm going to give it to you. " He slipped the locket over his little sister's head and she squealed with delight. "Thank you Tom! It's so pretty! I love you Tom!" And she hugged him before running to show the rest of the family and all the elves. Salazar only just stopped her from firecalling Draco by reminding her that she would see him in a few hours.

Eventually, all was ready. Helena, Tom and Regula were all packed and ready for Hogwarts. Tom and Regula Apparated there and Helga and Salazar Apparated Helena to platform 9 3/4. Rowena and Godric were buried in adoption papers for two Muggleborns named Collin and Dennis Creevey whose parents had dropped them of at an orphanage because they didn't want 'children with the devil in them'. There was a Squib on the orphage staff who had contacted the Ministry.

Godric and Rowena had visited them and decided to adopt them. Helena wanted some cousins anyway. They peppered her with hugs and kisses and then her parents took her to platform 9 3/4 and the school that they had founded a thousand years ago.

Notes:

Tom's Horcruxes are gone because the Founders are good at magic and they brought back Tom because he was another descendant of Helga and Salazar and he basically had no life because Dumbles had him under compulsions from age 10. Also, I wanted Helena to have a sibling and they can't have kids. And cos I like the Good Tom idea.

Also I like to tell you that this Is the last chapter there will be a second book I am already starting on it. oh and Im so sorry for not updating.