chapter 1 part 4

The next day
(Bday)
(Boboiboy's POV)
I wake up happily finally its my bday I really didn't forgot what happen yesterday with me and yaya so I come downstairs and I meet grandad happily and I ask him " good morning grandad" I greet my grandad happily " oh good morning Boboiboy " tok aba greeted back " do you know what day is it" I asked grandad " oh I forgot to delover this cocoa" tok aba said and he storm out of the house "he doesn't remember my birthday is today" I said sadly with a heave of sigh escape in my mouth " oh hey Boboiboy " ochobot said "oh hey ochobot, do you know what important day is it" I ask ochobot " oh I forgot " ochobot said " yes" I said " I forgot to give this to tok aba it is very important in his shop thanks boboiboy for remembering for me bye" ochobot said storming out of the house too that's strange " that is not what I mean" I said with dissapointment in my voice so now I go to school or else I'll be late.
At school
( still Boboiboy's POV)
I go to school and I see yaya "oh hey yaya" I said while waving at her so she notice me "oh hey Boboiboy" yaya said greeting me "do you know what day is now" i ask yaya "oh I forgot I have duty now bye Boboiboy see you later" yaya said oh great now even yaya doesn't remember my bday so I just enter the school for class.
At gopal and ying
(Normal POV )
"Okay you now the plan Ying later at the party" gopal said
(A.N. yeah everyone knows that there will be a party later except for Boboiboy)
"Yeah I know it already I am going to put his face on the cake" ying said "and I'm going to pour water on his pants" gopal said " I hope the plan work on embarrassing boboiboy on his birthday and this will be the birthday that he'll never will forget" ying said evilly and they high five each other.

To be continued

This story is dedicated to boboiboy_mk
Do you like it dear readers
I'll update soon