Chapter 4 part 4

Tok Aba's pov.
I saw a boy who wears all black maybe his new
" ochobot who is he, is he new here" i ask ochobot and i see how shock is ochobot expression i guess why
" i gotta go" the boy said thats weird i think his voice is familiar very familiar, oh i suddenly miss my grandson, when does he'll return.
" do you know who's that boy" i ask ochobot but he just shrugged weird but i just saw him talking to that boy like he know him, i think he's hidding something but i just shrugged it off.

Ochobot's Pov.
After tok aba ask me i just hear boboiboy sigh and he just give me a paper secretly and i read it fast telling me not to tell tok aba for a while and he just leave.
" do you know who's that boy" tok aba ask me but following the letter, i just shrugged but i think tok aba is getting suspicious.

Boboiboy's Pov
I just sigh that grandad doesn't recognize me but I decided not to tell him for a while that's okay because I'll be living in separate house but ochobot already know that im here but i told him not to tell grandad for a while. I was just walking towards school with my hands in my pocket and i already notice that the girls are already looking at me with sparkling eyes well i really changed in a year even my appearances that's why they don't recognize me well while i was walking down to the hallway i saw gopal and ying, now to start my plan i just keep walking and the two notice me exactly gopal is drinking hot chocolate while is drinking water when they both start walking towards me and finally they stop but i still kept walking towards them with my hands in my pocket " hey are you new here" ying said " maybe you're the new student" gopal said, now's my chance i didnt answer their question and i just kept walking and immediately i walk between them causing me to bump them two while speeling their drinks in their shirts, " hey what was that for" gopal complained but i ignored them and i just kept walking, suits them and i just enter my class causing all of them to stop and all their attention was on me especially mimi and lia " oh you're the other one, why are you late with your first day in class " the teacher said but i kept silent and i just glared at the two under my hat " oh come on here and start introducing yourself" the teacher said and i just follow and i just make my hat a little higher showing my face while smirking " BOBOIBOY!!!!!!!" They all shouted and i just stand there.

Authors note:
Here it is
Sorry for not updating for so long
Hope you like it

Dedicated to:
miza-chan12