chapter 2 part 4

(Yaya's POV)
"Oh no this is going to be bad" I thought as I saw gopal and ying smirk while holding the balloons " what will you do with that balloons " I heard boboiboy said with fear I know what will happen oh no and so they began to pop all the balloons as for boboiboy just stood there paralized then I heard him say again "pls. Make it stop " boboiboy said while covering his ears and he run to his room again that's it gopal and ying has already cross the limits they must be stop right now so I walk angrily at them too as I aprouch them I slap gopal really hard that it leave a mark on his face " that's for you gopal for emberrassing boboiboy" I yell at him angrily and then I turn to ying and punch her really hard in her stomach that she came flying and she landed on the cake " and that's for you ying because the same as gopal " I yelled angrily at ying too and I tan to boboiboy's room and I was lucky that the door to his room is open so I enter his room and I see him in the dark corner of his bed cover his body in blankets " boboiboy are you okay?" I ask him sadly " what do you think" boboiboy said seriously so I go to his bes right beside him and I hug him but to my surprise he didn't cry he just clenched his fist and I look at his eyes I just see revenge and anger there is no happiness like before because his eyes before is full of happiness but now it was none but I ignore that and we stay like that for hours I guess.

*********To be continue*******

This story is dedicated to
boboiboy_mk
BoboiboyHalilintar_