chapter 2 part 1

"I'm going to leave palua rintis" boboiboy said "what" yaya said "but boboiboy how about me, ochobot and tok aba" yaya said "and the safety of this city when adudu attack" yaya said worriedly "don't worry fang, ying, you and gopal are here you three can protect this city at least I'll come back after in a year I just need to forget some things in my mind" boboiboy said " but you can just split into three use your weakness boboiboy " yaya said " then I'll forgot who I am like what happen to thunderstorm, yaya don't you have faith in yourself I leave this city to you to protect while I'm gone promise me yaya" boboiboy said "promise" yaya said "sorry but I really need to leave tomorrow" Boboiboy said "what tomorrow!!!!!" Yaya yelled with surprise and shock in her voice "but but" yaya said "don't worry yaya I'll promise that I'll come back in a year, right I promise you that yaya" Boboiboy said kissing yaya's forehead "I need to pack my things for tomorrow" Boboiboy said "when will you tell your grandad" yaya ask boboiboy " later after the party" Boboiboy said " well for now can I help you pack your things so we can more time together before you leave palua rintis and I'll never see you for a year " yaya said sadly " of course you can help and I'll miss you will I'm away I would never ever forget you yaya you're the bestiest friend I ever had" boboiboy said and that made yaya blush and so yaya just enter Boboiboy's room and help him pack his things.

********To be continue*******

This story is dedicated to boboiboy_mk