chapter 4

(Lia's POV)
We will boboiboy together with Mimi my sidekick well we're sisters but I'm older than her hehehehe in so excited to see his face after we prank him I'm so excited so I got my walkie talkie "ready Mimi, I'm going to start" I whisper " are you sure you want to do this big sister " Mimi said yes my sister is so innocent we're the opposite I'm so hyper and always want to play pranks and tricks "awww don't be such a wimp you know it just a prank" I said to her "okay if you say so" she said in the other line so I slowly enter Boboiboy's room whoaa he really has the biggest room and I see him sleeping peacefully in his king size bed "awww so cute" I said in my head because Boboiboy is smiling in his sleep he's so cute when he smile oh no what am I thinking I don't have feelings for him do I so I get ready to prank him, here it comes I gety horn then I check if the door is open then *honk honk" the horn sound loudly and boboiboy suddenly jolt from his sleep that he fell from his bed then he check his watch 5:30 am and his face become red oh no so I began to run outside his room " llllliiiiiaaaaa!!!!!" He yelled and then I check if he's chasing me and I'm right but the problem is he's chasing me with his thunder blades oh ni the last time his thunder blades hit me I was cook to perfect oh no so I ran even faster than before then I call to the walkie talkie " Mimi the ice cubes get ready" I said hurriedly "okay big sister" Mimi said in the other line so I run faster until I reach our meeting place and I check if boboiboy is still chasing me 100% and he's getting faster than before oh no.
******to be continue****

Dedicated to
boboiboy_mk
BoboiboyHalilintar_
MiMireaper12
BoBoiBoy_Taufan23