chapter 1 part 5

At Boboiboy
After class
(Boboiboy's POV )
I was entering the house and the room is very dark and silent " hello grandad are you in here " I said and I enter and close the door behind me and suddenly the lights open and " Surprise!!!!! Happy Birthday Boboiboy !!!!!!!" They all said my classmates, teacher , the whole town even yaya I'm so happy " I thought you all forget about my birthday " I said happily " how will we forget the birthday of our hero who save us all from the hands of adudu many times" yaya said and I saw gopal and ying too oh no this is going to be bad I feel it already " let the party begin " ochobot said and we begin my birthday party
After 13 minutes
I was walking but gopal pour some water on my pants "hey" I said complaining but he just ignored me " hey everyone look Boboiboy pee on his pants what a baby" gopal said and everyone look at me and I go to my room to escape the embarrassment " gopal you did that do you " I heard yaya scolded gopal downstairs and I heard footsteps and someone knock on my door " who is it" I said "its me yaya can I come in boboiboy" yaya said "yes you may " I said so she enter "listen to me boboiboy never mind them just think happy thoughts this is your day your birthday and you must not let anyone to ruined your day " yaya said comforting me so I nodded and I get new pants, go to the bathroom and change and so me and yaya go back to the party together.
After 45 minutes
Finally its cake time, I'm going to blow a candle and I saw that my cake is three layer tall just like I wanted before so they all sing me a. Birthday song and when they finish singing I started wishing and I blow the candle " we can eat the cake" I said and everyone cheered " but before we all eat the cake the birthday boy must be the first" ying said as she is coming towards me and suddenly he put my face in the cake " what do we have here. Look Boboiboy destroy the cake" ying said and everyone laugh at me " I had enough" I said angrily and I run to my room locking the door to my room and I cry and cry so it rain because every time I cry it rain because of my water powers I stay like this for like hours so now I really became serious I'm going to leave palua rintis for a while and I heard a multiple knocks on the door " pls. Boboiboy open this door pls. Let me come in" yaya pleaded me "or just open this door pls." Yaya pleaded again so I open the door to see yaya standing in front of me " yaya I've decided I'm going to leave palua rintis for a while " I said seriously at yaya " what " yaya said shock at my decision.

To be continued

This story is dedicated to boboiboy_mk
To all readers do you like it
I'll update soon