-parents-

"Right you little brat, im not going to beat you up that badly since your getting picked up tomorrow, but i will give you something to remember me by" Missus growled, walking towards me as i backed up against the wall, shivering.

i woke up that morning on the floor, with my head pounding, glad that i would finally get out of this horrid place once and for all in a few hours.

they wont like you, their going to leave you, just like everyone else has left you before the voice in my head whispered.

i frozed.

"n-no, their going to like me" i mumbled, hugging my knees.

no they wont, theyll hate you

"n-no" i started to breathe faster and heavier, beginning to hyperventilate.

"hey, kid its okay" strong arms wrapped around me, as tears started to stream down my cheeks.

i calmed down and looked up to see that the man who was adopting me had been the one to hug me, Missus had called him Aizawa.

i blinked in suprised and jumped back against the wall.

"i-im sorry, i understand if you dont want to adopt me now" i apoligised.

"what? of course i want to adopt you still, and so does my husband!" he reasurred me.

"OF COURSE LITTLE LISTENER! WHY WOULD YOU THINK WE DIDNT?" a loud voice yelled, causing me to flinch a little.

oh god please say they didnt notice that

"Mic, shut up! hey are you okay Izuku?" Aizawa asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"y-yeah, im fine, its just..." i started.

"just what?"

"are you sure you want to adopt me? i mean, you dont know what my quirk is, how can you be sure that its not dangerous?"

"its fine, even if it is, i can erase it, i am pro hero eraserhead after all!"

"w-wait, your pro underground hero eraserhead?" i gasped, sitting up straight.

"yup, and thats my husband, Mic or you may know him as Present Mic"

"oh my god"

"well, have you packed yet?" Mic asked, sitting down on the bed besdie me.

"all i really have are some notebooks Sir"

"alright, grab those and then we can go to your new home, and please, just call me either Mic"

"o-okay Mic" i stood up and walked over to my cupboard and took my box of Hero analysis notebooks out.

"alright, you can say your good byes before we leave" Aizawa told me.

"i only have one person i want to say goodbye to"