-Rescue-

AN

IM THINKING OF CHANGING THE TITLE OF THE STORY TO SOMETHING DIFFRENT, IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE COMMENT THEM.

I was floating in a pitch black space, surrounded in what felt like a heavy liquid.

i could hear people calling my name.

Aizawa.

Mic.

Shinso.

Bakugo.

I tried to open my eyes, but my eyelids were too heavy.

I gave up and sunk back down into the darkness.

A bright white light filtered through my eyelids as i tried to open them.

I forced my eyelids open to see only light, no thing else.

"Izuku? Oh my god your awake! Shinso! Mic! Wake up, Izukus awake!" Aizawas tired voiced cried from somewhere in the room.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the light, and Mic, Shinsos and Aizawas figures came into view.

Aizawa and Shinso had even darker eyebags than before, if that was even possible, and Mics hair was pulled up into a messy bun.

"Aizawa?" i croaked, wincing as my throat burned from the effort.

"No, Dont talk yet Izuku, ill call the nurses" He pressed the button to call the nurse/doctor.

"Hey listener, are you alright?" Mic asked softly, not using his quirk for once.

I shakily nodded my head, wincing from the pain i was in.

"What would you like Aizawa?- Oh! I see Midoryias awake!" a doctor came into the room "how are you feeling?"

"Sore" I raspily replied.

"Well that is to be expected, do you know what happened the past week?" The doctor asked me.

"N-no, all i remember i-is being k-kidnapped and thats i-it"

"Alright, well the police and Pros arrested the league, and you should be able to leave the hospital tomorrow" The doctor then left the room.